[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KKKash!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Why don't we make a KKKash? We could sign a deal with the actual KKK, like it or not they are still out with the confederates, /pol/acks and other people. They aren't skeletons.
They would love an idea that brings heat to their movement, that has been sinking for so long and only recently is starting to get some heat.
We could get it to be backed by the actual KKK.
They could make the "Triple K Store" where they sell patches and moonman related items for KKKash over the internet. Even if it meant selling at a loss at the start it would still be worth something for them.
We can start just like we did with nigger trade, doing it for fun and such while the creator of the coin tries so sign a deal with them.
/pol/ is a big public tech savy public, moonman has lots of fans.
And while we are at it making money we are also going to help the world at the same time.
>>
>>2413066
>Why don't we make a KKKash?
What's stopping you?
>>
Most KKK members are not that bright, and despite media hysteria there aren't that many of them.

I have to think a MOONMAN currency would be more popular right now.
>>
can pol please leave
>>
File: isis-flag.jpg (89KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
89KB, 2048x1536px
I still prefer an ISIS coin to support our crusading brothers in the East
>>
Great point. I thought of doing ISLAMIC COIN to appeal to all the Muslims. But you couldn't have interest or anything like that involved.

Honestly the hottest idea you could do right now, and I'm only giving this idea away because I lack the know-how to pull it off myself... DIVERSITY. Make a DIVERSITY currency. Have a web page filled with Third World subhumans, talk about how you want to send DIVERSITY paper wallets to NAACP branch offices, bring crypto to the "oppressed," etc. The big bucks left wing losers in crypto would buy in for fear of being labeled "racist."
>>
People are trying to have a reasonable
conversation regarding the creation of
new coins.

What the fuck is with the begging?
>>
Send KKK plz

3PGAcHLRxvTdtHA1C4qmkNuu3kXmPq3QP1e
>>
>>2413237
Lack of cash.
>>2413334
There are some of them that are tech savy, and some of them that have wealth. I know they are very few right now, but they are finally starting to grow in numbers again.
This would help them and us.
Going to bring them attention and humanize them to people. And it's going to bring us money and a healthy patriotic group.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.