[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys not buying bags ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: moon.png (149KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
149KB, 300x300px
Numbers don't lie !

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litedoge/

http://www.ldoge.tech/

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LDOGE_BTC

Thank me later ! : )
>>
theoratically, what would happen to Litedoge if i would buy its total volume of today so 40 btc worth of LDOGE ?

How would the market react
>>
>>2412007
The market would react with pure joy, because you relieved them of the burden of carrying around their heavy shitcoin bags forever. You on the other hand would be stuck holding 40 BTC worth of shitcoin that you will never sell.
>>
LITERALLY THE ONLY COIN THAT'S NOT CRASHING
>>
>>2412163
Dude stfu and go buy Bancor...
You are probably the same kind of hater talking shit about DBG when it was 80 sat look at it now ... 99% of alts are shit coins. Doge is at 115 with 10X more coin released and the coin is not even close to being as good !
Gtfo
>>
Do not buy this.

It got delist from polo due to low volume.

Bittrex aint gonna add this shit coin.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-12_21-23-23.png (49KB, 1541x333px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-12_21-23-23.png
49KB, 1541x333px
>not buying at this shit at 6 sats then selling at 8, instantly getting 30% profit
It's like you WANT to stay poor
>>
>>2413026
This was back then...they now have a new dev team that have improved the coin and still working on new features. I couldnt care less Dont buy it go suck a dick like the fagg that you are and cry later ! Thank you and have a nice day !
>>
File: lazyfaggotdevs.png (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lazyfaggotdevs.png
89KB, 700x700px
>>2412956
I'll say the exact same shit I did yesterday in your shitcoin shill thread. This is the "roadmap" that the "devs" released. It is the EXACT same roadmap they released 2 years ago, with one key difference. The goal of getting readded to Bittrex.

Why RE-added to Bittrex you may ask? It was already delisted once because the devs are a bunch of lazy, incompetent children who spent the last 2 years doing LITERALLY ZERO development or promotion or work of any kind to improve the coin, unless circle jerking in IRC counts.

The pump surprised them, so now they are scrambling to pretend to be real devs who give a shit so that they can dump their bags all over you. And rest assured, as soon as one of them gets bored, they WILL dump all over you. These devs deserve NOTHING, and you faggots want to reward them for their sloth and mediocrity.

This coin is shit and deserves to fall below 1 satoshi again.

I'm screencapping this shit so I don't have to type it out again.
>>
>>2413116
>they now have a new dev team

You are either stupid or a liar.

No, it is the SAME devs.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-12_21-45-25.png (39KB, 1276x371px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-12_21-45-25.png
39KB, 1276x371px
OH SHIT IM FEELING IT
>>
Im buying bags live !
>>
>>2413116
I wish they had a new team, went on irc to lurk.The devs and their marketing team (1 promoter) and they do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>2411859
This coin isn't going anywhere, just look at that logo. Even bitbean had a better logo
>>
>>2414930
That's exactly why it's going to get memed hard, because it's that fucking shitty. Just like bitbean, this coin has that post-ironic shitcoin meme value.
>>
>>2413192
>>2413211
>>2414896
Wow thanks, pulling my buy order now
fuck you OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.