[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I supposed to hate him again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why am I supposed to hate him again?
>>
>>2411794
because he lies cheats and steals and a fraud?
>>
>>2412643
What about the content in the book?
>>
>>2412643
Explain this fud
>>
We need to bring back kiyosaki posting
>>
>>2412723
Ia there an example of this? I actually like the guy.
>>
>>2412690
the content is largely fiction anecdotes and useless advice i will tldr it to you:
>"hurr poor people are so fucking stupid right??"
>"they fucking work for money the imbecile slaves and spend their hard earned money and shit, instead of investing $500k to live off the passive income it generates"
>"really stupid right it's so easy just have $500k and you never have to work again! XD"
>"poor people are really stupid they should let their money work for them!!"
>>
>>2412753
FOCUS

Follow
One
Course
Until
Successful

You advise anons with his wisdom
>>
>>2411794
Read it
Changed my life
Never work for boss
Making Profits

Thank you Roberto Kawasaki
>>
also one more thing about kyosaki he butchers the terminology and makes it into bad memes kinda like how trumps does politics.
for example he goes on about homes being liabilities (which they can not be as they are assets only the mortgage is a liability) then raves about debt being an emergency (again this is bollocks debt in itself is not right or wrong the reasons to go into debt may be) he also brags about avoiding taxes, and in the end almost laughs in your face, when he says how to get started "just make an info product for passive income" and that is the point where if you gave money for his book you fucking toss it in a corner dose it with gas and light it on fire then piss on it.
>>
File: 1492885662042.jpg (117KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1492885662042.jpg
117KB, 850x680px
>>2413214
Didn't work that well for digibyte shitposters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.