[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thought on NGR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: reeeeeeee.png (381KB, 1080x1072px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.png
381KB, 1080x1072px
Okay listen up you faggots. Are you all fucking retarted?
I saw this nigger coin on saturday and had a proper laugh. Made a screenshot and shared it with my folks. Funny.

But 4chan wouldn't be 4chan if you would know when to leave a good joke alone instead of pushing it into a state of stupidity.

What do you expect from it? A trolling way of making some money by shilling it and then cashing out once it reaches 20sat so you make 50 bucks. Fair enough but choose a less offensive name.

Why? If you really should be somehow “successfull“ with this shit, all you will achieve is shitting in your own bag. Negative press about censorship free currencies, waves need to react and are responsible for not monitoring their tokens. The government gets a tool to convince normies and nocoiners that cryptos are bad and need control and nothing should be decentralized.

Grow a fucking brain /biz/tards
>>
which gives us more time to accumulate genius.
>>
File: 1482386614974.jpg (534KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482386614974.jpg
534KB, 1920x1200px
Okay listen up you faggots. Are you all fucking retarted?
I saw this Donald Trump meme on saturday and had a proper laugh. Made a screenshot and shared it with my folks. Funny.

But 4chan wouldn't be 4chan if you would know when to leave a good joke alone instead of pushing it into a state of stupidity.

What do you expect from it? A trolling way of ruining America by memeing him and then pretending you never supported him once he reaches the oval office. Fair enough but choose a less racist demagogue.

Why? If you really should be somehow “successfull“ with this shit, all you will achieve is ruining America. Negative press about deporting innocent Hispanics, border control need to react and are responsible for not monitoring their borders. The educated left gets a tool to convince normies and centrists that xenophobic capitalists are bad and need control and nothing should be deregulated.

Grow a fucking brain /pol/tards
>>
Crypto becoming less popular right now would be the best thing it could happen.
>>
>>2411538
I actually agree. As non-american.
>>
>>2411365
You convinced me to buy Niggers.
>>
>>2411365
you won't think NGR is a joke anymore when it's fully integrated with KFC and Popeyes by 2020
>>
>>2411365
>The government gets a tool to convince normies and nocoiners that cryptos are bad and need control and nothing should be decentralized.

Are you fucking serious about this? The government can't do shit about regulating blockchain technology any more than they can unteach me the mathematics required to do cryptography.
>>
File: 1457459652101.jpg (341KB, 634x875px) Image search: [Google]
1457459652101.jpg
341KB, 634x875px
>>2411921
>The government can't do shit about regulating blockchain technology
>doesn't know New York already has regulation in place
>>
>>2411921
They would only need to declare it illegal. Good luck trading, cashing out, etc. with banks monitoring all your transactions.

It probs would persist as a niche, but say goodbye to all them fancy start-ups who generate you all them sweet gains atm
>>
>>2411538
this should be on 1st page all the time xD
Actually the US is our china of the future.. hell, it's todays china already. Slavery in it's finest ^^
>>
>>2412434

So 4chan is going to single-handedly kill crypto? The power feelz amazing.
>>
I'll give you a bump.
>>
>>2412810
Not single-handed but you surely aren't helping yourself
>>2413002
Thanks anon
>>
>>2413942
>Not single-handed but you surely aren't helping yourself

If crypto cannot survive 4chan, it was never meant to be.
>>
I am buying NGR purely to watch blacks be asshurt and make threads like this
>>
>>2414148
Nigga I'm German, the whole world are jews to us. I'm all but butthurt, I just tried to give you faggots some perspective
>>
OP is just mad he doesn't have any Niggers.
>>
>>2411365
TRIGGERED
>>
>>2414250
I have 222 hitlers
94 original niggers
100122 2nd niggers

Fuck you kraut
>>
just leeching the system

3PB7Gnmxx4hnwxeySF3iBn5S2qUr3DjJj7s
>>
gibs niggers mayne... need niggers for dem programs mayne

3PJvkzKNaVxQppqL4rbNVHuk5P6XNap4PnP
>>
Hyping nigger coin is shitting where you eat 2bh. This is begging for trouble. Normies are already scared of cryptos with all the misinformation floating around.

I can see the headlines already.

"INTERNET HACKER GROUP 4CHAN MAKING A FORTUNE WITH BITCOIN TO FUND HATE CRIMES"

I would really prefer if normies didn't associate cryptos with the Klan or something. I have a lot of money in this.
>>
>>2414491
RN I'm fucking !sauer!kraut, Zupfer!
>>
File: 14563465326.jpg (28KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
14563465326.jpg
28KB, 450x448px
>>2411365
it's the /biz/ version of dogecoin
>>
>>2411365
>But 4chan wouldn't be 4chan if you would know when to leave a good joke alone instead of pushing it into a state of stupidity.
>But 4chan wouldn't be 4chan
>4chan
>>
>>2411365
Good normies need to gtfo of crypto
>>
>>2414904
>I have a lot of money in this.

Sucks to be you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.