[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you doing your part?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (2KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 275x183px
> go to job
> tell normies about ETH and all the free money I've made
> initially they dismissed it, but now starting to accept
> some want to buy
> they buy, make money, and tell all their normie friends
> the cycle continues

This is better for everyone and is how we become millionaires. Do your part.
>>
I've told everyone in my family, no one cares or believes me, I've made 50k on ETH, they all say it's a scam or I'm larping

We're on our own for now boys
>>
>>2411410
People need proof and persistence. Mostly proof. Their greed will kick in unless they're retarded.
>>
The day where every normie knows about crypto will be the day where you won't be able to make fast money anymore retard. Crypto becoming more and more popular is something that will happen naturally, no need to get ahead of yourself.

By speeding up the process the only thing you are doing is giving us less time to accumulate before normies come in.
>>
Why are you in such a rush to make more people rich??
>>
>>2411519
Because I want to be rich? ETH being globally accepted is what we want. If you aren't holding by now I don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>Friend of family has expensive mortgage
>Hears about me putting money in ETH
>They want to give me money to put in for them too

What's the best way to say no? I don't want any responsibility for helping them with a risky investment.
>>
>>2411567
Just show them how to do it themselves, just be sure they know it's risky as hell.
>>
>>2411567
Basically a disclaimer: Ok, I may help you, but it's not my responsibility if you lose money. You can't blame me etc etc
>>
>>2411559
How much are y'all putting in though? We're not going to get rich if normies that already have tons of money start investing now. Give it time. It will be globally adopted, but now is our time to invest as much as we can while the prices are still low.
>>
File: lul.png (30KB, 330x292px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
30KB, 330x292px
>told my friends about ETH last year in february
>bought 2000 ETH
>fastforward a few months DAO hack happens
>they make fun of me
>now I have 2000 ETH and 2000 worthless ETC

You know the rest of the story, I sold my ETC and 700 of my ETH when it reached 200 so I could help my mom not get loan for a house + I needed to cover some costs since I was launching a company (still up and runing today :))
>>
i have no friends
0x8d43b5df45d8c0566fdc846151c770131d1ddca1
>>
Everyone at my work thinks I'm a genius. I've collectively made them about $10k. I myself have made close to $70k
>>
fuck them
>>
>>2411567
Just say you aren't comfortable playing with others money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.