[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never listen to normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 6cf.jpg (58KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.jpg
58KB, 575x523px
So I'm a NEET, hardly go outside, never talk to people. Definetely bad at investing.

Have one friend who's actually done well with stocks, made lots. Told him all about ETH six months ago, needed advice since autistic and can't make own decisions well. Convinced me to NOT buy any crypto and invest my tiny neetbux fund into stocks. Obviously bad fucking idea.

So now I am a still a broke as motherfucker with worthless stocks and no crypto. Idiot.

My question to you is, since i obviously missed the ETH boat, should i throw what little i have into LTC?
>>
You are the normie

Get out
>>
>>2410113
In the long term it's possible for LTC to have a future. Compared to ETH it has a limited supply so it acts for more like a currency than a virtual machine. The fees are still very low and transactions have a similar time to ETH
>>
>>2410163
This though.

BTC is gold and LTC is silver
>>
>>2410147
Yeh shit I wish.

Kinda figured LTC was silver. Seems like a safer bet than XRP and other altcoins.I just work too hard for my money to straight up gamble with it.

Just want to set a couple $k aside in crypto and not look at it for 10 years.
>>
listening to normies makes you a normie.
>hurr I can't make my own decisions so I blame others for trying to help me
Just hop on the crypto boat and make your own damn decisions
>>
>>2410487
lmao, litecoin is the most unimaginative coin to ever face the planet

the creator literally calls himself satoshilite, ABANDONED the project, then came back once he saw $$$. Calls litecoin silver to bitcoins gold lmao. Where is the ambition? He's literally just a parasitic growth

I think this coin has room for growth short term, but 10 years from now? fuck this garbage coin and it's piece of shit creator
>>
>>2410607
Yeh yeh everyone but yous a normie.

At the moment i am looking to get into crypto. That's why i made a post...

And I do make my own decisions. All the time. Most fucking terrible and now my life's fucked. Decided to stop buying drugs about a year ago, then six months ago i decided not to kill myself. Discovered stocks, bonds, crypto all at once. Just trying to invest a little in my future since i might not die tomorrow.
>>
>>2410656
Damn no shit.

See that's a great fucking response, thank you. Fucking a sometimes you can get an answer round here.
>>
If this is what you come up with after 6 months... do not FOR ANY REASONS buy cryptos YOU think are good

tl;dr LTC IS GARBAGE
>>
>>2410709
I was mostly baiting for a response. I really am curious about LTC, and why its gone up at all. Seems not that great to me.

From what i can see almost everything is total fucking garbage. Maybe btc and eth could be around for a while. These others though...
>>
>>2410656
Doesn't matter. People could get away with that in the early days of crypto? Look at motherfucking doge coin, it's literally a funny fucking joke and it's dominating the alt market right now.
>>
>>2410656
Agree 100%. Sold all my LTC after the dude said this shit. It offers nothing of value other than a picture of what BTC could look like, but other coins out there have taken that model and built on it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.