[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BANCOR ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: RETARDS.png (128KB, 1309x994px) Image search: [Google]
RETARDS.png
128KB, 1309x994px
Ok you guys, the Bancor ICO has been extended by 3 hours due to some DDOS attacks. Don't fuck it up this time. I'm making this due to the massive number of people who managed to mess up such a simple transaction in the last thread.

1. Transfer your Eth to myEtherWallet(if it's down, try changing the node in the top right corner)
2. Go to the send tab.
3. Set gas limit to 200,000
4. Set gas price to 50 Gwei (Bottom right corner, slider all the way to the right.)
5. MAKE SURE YOU DID THIS SHIT PROPERLY. Unbelievable the number of retards in the last thread who were unable to follow these directions present here - https://blog.bancor.network/gas-price-has-a-cap-bedab081b3d0
6. COPY AND PASTE THE OFFICAL. THE OFFICAL. THE OFFICIAL ADDRESS presented to you at https://bancor.network/fundraiser. I'm not even going to post it here. Anyone who claims to have a "special" (read: autistic) address to speed up the transaction/give you more BANCOR tokens/grow your dick 2 inches is trying to scam you.
7. Type in the amount of Eth you want to send them. You need (I believe) 0.01 left over for gas, but it'll tell you if you odn't have enough.
8. Click send.
9. (Optional, but highly recommended) Send me Eth for having to hold your fucking hands through this. 0xaB0E0f2f4300a9408765797061D4Eb45E0425073
10. Good luck.

Oh look, there's even a pic related.
>>
Thanks anon
>>
DON'T do it. It is a SCAM.
>>
File: Bankers.jpg (111KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bankers.jpg
111KB, 852x480px
>>2409997
this, they devalue your eth by holding 50% for themselves
>>
>>2409914
anyone who puts money into this scam ico deserves to lose it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.