[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DGB - Digibytes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

What is with all these newfags bitching about DGB going to 2000 to 1000 because of the citibank hype fading? Are they just going to completely ignore the fact that, i dont know

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE WENT FROM 100 SATS TO 1000 SATS AND IN LESS THAN A MONTH AND IS SETTLING THERE TOO, WHAT OTHER FUCKING COIN DOES THAT!?!

My only conclusion is they dont know how trading works. You see, when a coin has a large market cap, the dips will be greater than it was when it had a lower market cap because more money is being transfered between trades. If DGB was 100 satoshi and people were only selling their 100 satoshi per share; thats only minus 100 sats for the market cap. But when the price is hire, like 2000 sats, thats minus 2000 sats for the market per share. This isnt a collapse of DGB, its literally a tank. I cant believe i have to post this again

>settles at 70 Sats from 90 sats
>goes down shortly to 50 sats
>moons to 150 sats
>settles at 100 sats
>goes down shortly to 80 sats
>moons to 400 sats
>settles at 300 sts
>goes down shortly to 250 sats
>moons to 700 sats
>settles at 600 sats
>goes down shortly to 400 sats
>moons to over 1000 sats
>>
DGB is literally the latest PoSW shitcoin, the devs just aren't cut out for the cryptoworld

Just sell at a loss already instead of getting others into your bad investment
>>
>>2409498
This pretty much
>inb4 fud
Just because a bunch of people were memed and tricked into buying, doesn't mean the coin is any better than it was a month ago. And considering digibytegaming is indefinitely suspended, it's worse off. It's still the same 100 sat coin it was before all this near baseless hype started.
And now the hype is dead, they're back to having nothing for the future.
>>
File: 1484865230048.jpg (226KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484865230048.jpg
226KB, 535x600px
>>2409498
>completely ignores the chart patterns

What the-? How could anyone be this retarded?

>i was a retard that invested in PoSWW
all makes sense now

But since you are mentally challenged, let me explain to you why PoSW and DGB are different. You see DGB has been around for years, has well known developers with identities, have been to conventions, their main goal is to have dgb as a major global currency of the internet, its main appeal is micro transactions and securities, has other tech projects coming up like digusign, is featured in almost all major exchanges and was recently introduced to major korea one, is being shilled all over major asian companies, and is the best coin. PoSW is a coin thats been around for less than 3 months and was created by anonymous creator whose only purpose was to create a nice wallet, and only peaked on the ico and then dipped and has not recovered.

And since you have trouble doing math, DGB's ico peak was about 200 satoshis, and we are now at 1000 sats, thats a whole 800 sats higher and is stabilizing instead of peaking! Your mommy should take you off the computer now though, champ.
>>
>>2409620
>all makes sense now
>But since you are mentally challenged, let me explain to you why PoSW and DGB are different. You see DGB has been around for years, has well known developers with identities, have been to conventions, their main goal is to have dgb as a major global currency of the internet, its main appeal is micro transactions and securities, has other tech projects coming up like digusign, is featured in almost all major exchanges and was recently introduced to major korea one, is being shilled all over major asian companies, and is the best coin. PoSW is a coin thats been around for less than 3 months and was created by anonymous creator whose only purpose was to create a nice wallet, and only peaked on the ico and then dipped and has not recovered.
>And since you have trouble doing math, DGB's ico peak was about 200 satoshis, and we are now at 1000 sats, thats a whole 800 sats higher and is stabilizing instead of peaking! Your mommy should take you off the computer now though, champ.
lol, i didn't even bother reading this since you somehow got the implication i invested in PoSW
>>
File: DGB-info.png (506KB, 1920x3482px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-info.png
506KB, 1920x3482px
>>2409601
>completely ignores how of a big deal it is to participate in the Citibank competition and get featured on CNBC

Has it ever crossed your mind that DGB's main purpose wasnt to be a gaming coin, and that this stuff was just a publicity stunt to gain attention to the coins tech, and as a result, has gone from 100 sats to 1000 and stabilized?

Ive been saying this since day 1, its not about buying in when the news is out, its about buying in before the good news comes so you catch the moon.
>>
File: 1280536251001.jpg (4KB, 251x198px) Image search: [Google]
1280536251001.jpg
4KB, 251x198px
>>2409635
>compares dgb with posw
>gets explained why dgb is different
>LOL TLDR I WIN
>>
File: 1486078833681.png (371KB, 551x694px) Image search: [Google]
1486078833681.png
371KB, 551x694px
>>2409635
>woah, this anon proved im a retard and completely disproved my point of dgb = posw! WHat the fuck do i say!?!
>uhh, i didnt even invest in posw coin!

You are literally giving no facts to back up your claims at all. This is the pure definition of FUDding.
>>
Digikeks are the worst posters on this board. At least the beaners have some sense of humor. Just KYS already.
>>
File: 1478216193419.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1478216193419.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>2409743
Sorry that our coin is a real serious investment and not a joke of a coin like the ones you invested in.
>>
File: laughing wombs.jpg (596KB, 1500x1143px) Image search: [Google]
laughing wombs.jpg
596KB, 1500x1143px
LOL the coping methods and cognitive dissonance is making you dgbtards delusional

>>2409713
>compares dgb with posw
>gets explained why dgb is different
I said they're both shitcoins, not that they're the same

>>2409729
>disproved my point of dgb = posw!
Again, I called them both shitcoins, not that dbg = posw. learn to read. The money you're losing is fucking with your reading comprehension ability. feel free to hold your worthless bags,
>>
>>2409697
1. They got featured in contests before. Lead to nothing, naturally.
2. They weren't featured on CNBC, they were namedropped by some guy that is friends with Jared apparently, and probably has stake in it. Also he namedropped it before years ago, but of course naturally nothing came of it.

As you can see, both of these things actually mean nothing. They don't add any value. The coin is the same as it was before. When it adds some new tech or a reason for it to be higher than it was a month ago, call me.
Also I know all about the crap on all their shoddy websites, all about how digusign doesn't even really work, all their projects that they abandoned, and how they can do nothing but compare their coin to bitcoin and no other coin because if they do then suddenly DGB isn't as impressive. Like bragging about how your rabbit is faster than a snail, even though everyone also has a rabbit. I've done more research into this company than anyone else on this board.

>Ive been saying this since day 1, its not about buying in when the news is out, its about buying in before the good news comes so you catch the moon.
Well, given their track record, I will not be betting on them releasing any very good news anytime soon. Now it's happened at least twice. But hey, maybe the third time will be the charm!
>>
File: 1476107012362.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1476107012362.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>2409871
>>
>>2409871
you said
>literally the latest PoSW shitcoin
this is implies that DGB is somehow the latest of something... even though its been around for 4 years.

You want to know where dgb was at the posw ico? 30 sats. now look where it is. Again, you are so obviously a newfag trying to sound smart, its unbelievable.
>>2409894
>They got featured in contests before. Lead to nothing, naturally.
And this time is different. They were contacted by different business associates and are meeting with singapore govenment. Guess you never watched a shonen anime: if the mc gets defeated once, is it supposed to be over for them?
>They weren't featured on CNBC, they were namedropped by some guy that is friends with Jared apparently, and probably has stake in it. Also he namedropped it before years ago, but of course naturally nothing came of it.
except were now a 1000 sats now. so...

And new tech will be added, there are already tweets asking for new line of developers. That means they are using the money they have made, and investing it properly.

>cant compare to any other coin
The fuck? They had a tweet stating how they were 2x faster than litecoin because of updated segwit two weeks ago for one. Their decentralized blockchain is supposedly different from ETH and rivals theirs, and has made digishield which has been featured in other coins.

And btw, what other major coins compare their coins to others openly? The one coin i know who did that was pivx, to dash, and now look what happened to it; stagnating at the dip/
>>
File: Untitled.png (48KB, 990x694px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 990x694px
>>2409399
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE WENT FROM 100 SATS TO 1000 SATS AND IN LESS THAN A MONTH AND IS SETTLING THERE TOO, WHAT OTHER FUCKING COIN DOES THAT!?!
LOL this looks familiar!

Can't wait for the regret threads in a month.
>>
>>2410257
timescales are completely different, please be more honest - thank you
>>
>>2410625
also, lets not forget that dgb still hasn't left the top 5 highest volume (did posw ever get into the top 50?). this is DAYS into a crash. people just can't leave this coin alone. for every seller, there's a buyer waiting to scoop up a deal.
>>
File: 1496964121332.png (206KB, 968x733px) Image search: [Google]
1496964121332.png
206KB, 968x733px
>>2410625
>points I marked are around March 22 and April 29 for PoSW
>38 days

>points I marked are around May 17 and June 12 for for DGB
>26 days

>12 DAY DIFFERENCE
>COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMESCALES

>THIS IS WHAT DGBTARDS BELIEVE
>>
File: Capture.png (71KB, 968x540px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
71KB, 968x540px
>>2410664
>dgb still hasn't left the top 5 highest volume
WAIT FOR IT

>NOT IN THE TOP 5
>NOT IN THE TOP 6
>NOT IN THE TOP 7
>NOT IN THE TOP 8

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS DIGIKEK
>>
>>2410257
God here and you're comparing apples to oranges anon.

Stay poor if you want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.