[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
If you haven't bought strat what are you waiting for? All you /biz/ fags lost your money on DGB so just make it back with stratis...?

what are you gay?
>>
>>2408755
>If you haven't bought strat what are you waiting for?
Something to convince me to

Feel free to make a sales pitch OP
>>
https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/stratis-coin-redflags-abound-in-short.html?m=1
>>
>>2408790
Exactly
>>
Actually debating getting like 100 of these coins.
>>
>>2408790
go nuts, just dont be mad when i'm driving a lambo in a couple years and you're still driving a honda accord because you want to wait for sia to moon. :(
https://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf
>>
File: DGB-info.png (506KB, 1920x3482px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-info.png
506KB, 1920x3482px
buying strat is retarded

its main function is just to replace eth as the official business coin because its written in C#; making easier for companies to produce their own data coins.

1. ) like etherum, the main obective of the tech has nothing to do with the currency aspect at all, so it has that against them

2. ) Its basic goal is saying, "we should all take a step down from programming technology and revert back to C# cause its easier"

3. ) it encourages business to create their own currency, causing all type of mismatch fuckery. Charturbate tokens beign converted to steam points

DGB is the best investment because it functions everything how you want a currency to: fast and secure.
>>
>>2408826
it's now or never.
buy
hodl
???????????????
profit
>>
>>2408909
Too bad DGB went to shit and probably wont come back for a few months. Strat is the future!
>>
>>2408794
This author has the sense of a rock. His advice is to halt trading on exchanges because the whitepaper talks about the future context of this project (Not to mention a whitepaper is written at the start of a project, so what does he expect, that they'll talk like it's in the past?)
>>
File: 72349273489.png (188KB, 1305x624px) Image search: [Google]
72349273489.png
188KB, 1305x624px
>>2409124
>He thinks going from 100 sats to 1000 sats in a month is going to shit

I was actually considering buying strat in the beginning of may and glad i didnt.

Fuck you faget. btw, if you look at the 3 month pattern of dgb on poloniex. you will notice a patten that indicates dgb is about to moon to 3000 sats now. let me post it for you

>settles at 70 Sats from 90 sats
>goes down shortly to 50 sats
>moons to 150 sats
>settles at 100 sats
>goes down shortly to 80 sats
>moons to 400 sats
>settles at 300 sts
>goes down shortly to 250 sats
>moons to 700 sats
>settles at 600 sats
>goes down shortly to 400 sats
>moons to over 1000 sats

And then the citibank even caused it to megamoon and disrupt the pattern, but its back on track now
>>
>>2408790
>>2408813
>>2408895
STRAT is one of roughly a dozen coins to out preform ETH since it's inception. In fact, it is #1. It is literally the best coin in the ETH ecosystem.
>>
File: 515inkAH9qL._UL1500_.jpg (79KB, 1267x1500px) Image search: [Google]
515inkAH9qL._UL1500_.jpg
79KB, 1267x1500px
>>2409225
someone with a brain.
>>
I made $4k on dgb, wtf are you talking about
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.