[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charcoin - A Holographic Charizard Backed Currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Charcoin.jpg (9KB, 170x225px) Image search: [Google]
Charcoin.jpg
9KB, 170x225px
Hey /biz/

Would you buy a cryptocurrency backed by the appreciating value of holographic Charizards?

1 Charcoin = 1 Holographic Charizard, available to be cashed in and supplied from the Charcoin team whenever you wanted it.

There would be an extremely limited supply of this token, but any who hold 1 Charcoin would be able to show that they are better than everybody else even without cashing out.

It seems like the perfect meme coin and I've got capital after my own crypto gains to pay to develop it.

Would you buy a Charcoin /biz/?
>>
almost as hot as rebel wilson
>>
>>2408736

m8 are u trying to say charizard wouldn't beat up your dad and take all your crypto
>>
>>2408696
One thing you need to understand about crypto volatility is that it raises with the programming tech behind it, not the niche it uses.

For example pandacoins aren't going to be worth jackshit even if the pandas are an endangered species that would be worth millions.
>>
>>2408696
how about a currency like pepecash for digital asset collection, but instead of being about dank internet memes is about pokémon? I'd buy it
>>
>>2409591

I mean that's basically what it would be, except you can exchange your digital token for the real card.

>>2409573

I understand that part of it, but the point of this isn't to make a currency that rapidly appreciates in value beyond the card.

1 Charcoin = 1 holographic charizard, simple as that. It'd be tethered to the average sell price of a holo charizard.

If it were to grow in value beyond that, there wouldn't be enough cards for people to cash out with. It's like backing a currency with gold except holographic and awesome Charizards.

You could eventually add other coins with support for Charcoin that cost fractions of a Charcoin-- Holo Machamp, Blastoise, Mewtwo, etc.
>>
>>2409747
the thing is one holo charizard is about 5000$
and I think the amount of them in good condition is even lower.
>>
>>2409795
lol wut
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.