[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toughts on the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: thinking.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
188KB, 500x375px
Just a small thread to talk about the outcomes of the current situation of cryptos and normies.

No bank actually offers coins or advise their customers on them in any way thinkable. If I go to my bank and want to invest something, they point to index funds, ETF, some stocks for dividends etc. - the usual stuff. Worst case they talk about gov. bonds.

90% of the normies dont even know cryptos exist and 99% of the remeaning 10% still think that these currencies are a thing to play with for the nerdy techies - not the average joe.

Also the process of acquiring BTC today seems to be too "complicated" for even some new /biz/-guys, let alone all the edgy /polidiots or /b/tards, who seem to need help in even setting up an account on polo, let alone getting approved on coinbase.

Right now we have india, south korea, japan and china as the 4 biggest recent adopters in cryptos. What they alone throw at this industry is increddible, if we compare it to what we had 2 years ago.
But it is still a laughable small amount of what is possible in the next 2 years, when/if western countries start to tend in the same direction..

So where are we in the game right now?

- are we in a small rise of attention of the "big players" in the world (meaning: banks, tech companies etc.) which will cool off in the next year, as the average joe cannot use it?
- are we in the beginning of the an era in which we will face the top 50 coins to skyrocket X times their value right now, as the backing technology evolves enough for the normal people to grasp/use it?
- will there never be a "normie"-migration, as the markets will stay highly volatile and therefore dangerous?
>>
crypto is still far too impractical for massive adoption for everyday use. possibly it will never make it there

but i could see it as an alternative value store, like gold. in which case, it should continue to attract really big money from hedge funds and shit. in fact, that stuff has probably only barely began

hard to predict the future though
>>
>>2408473
Big companies and even stock exchanges are adoption blockchain technology, not cryptocurrencies. There's a big difference.
Even the ASX (Aus stock market) has contracted a US company called Digital Asset to rebuild the ASX market structure meaning that the value, security and savings of using blockchain is the best in the world right now.
Perhaps this will lower the barrier to entry for regular stocks and create some volatility in the 'old' stock market by creating a massive pump.

Who of us has samsung or facebook shares? I'd say very few. Now imagine if you could get in on those shares by buying small amounts instead of minimum $600 or $10k or whatever the min might be..

Really makes you think
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.