[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways /biz/ has changed since April

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1420295878848.jpg (137KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
1420295878848.jpg
137KB, 1010x810px
>Shilling a coin then
"Guys, look at this new coin! It has [new tech] that does [interesting new feature], the dev has done [this and that] before, and they have a long term goal of [reasonable market cap]!
Here is a number of reasonable reasons it can succeed/fail"
-Weeks of comfy generals about the coins follow

>Shilling a coin now
ALL CAPS TITLE AND OP POST, THIS COIN IS WORTH NOTHING NOW BUT I SWEAR IT'S GOING TO $5000 DOLLARS EACH IN THE NEXT 24HOURS BUY BUY BUY
>but anon tell me more about the coin itse-
OOOOOO FUD GET OUT REEEEEE
-The coin is forgotten after 3 days
>>
Fuck off thailad
>>
>>2408227
>thailad
what
>>
>>2408215
>tfw joined up at the end of may and tripled my initial investment which was only 3 dollars
>have 9 dollars now instead of 600 if I had put in 200
I shouldn't have been such a pussy.
But I couldn't trust this stuff.
There'll be other crypto scenes. But may and april sure seemed great.
>>
>>2408215
You forgot about the obligatory
>HE MISSED OUT ON X COIN
>>
File: DGB-info.png (506KB, 1920x3482px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-info.png
506KB, 1920x3482px
You have to realize these two things

1.) a coins potential is not about what information is out, its about what information is going to come out. I kept saying this with DGB (even in May) that the coin itself is superior in many ways to other coins, and you just got to wait for the good news to naturally come. Like for instance, no one in may knew about this citibank thing or singapore government idea. You are underestimating the power rumors can lead to.

2.) Do your own damn research. I didnt ask anyone on biz about dgb; all i had was the biz archive and google.

Also, you are a newfag: you should have been here in november with all the trump and eth threads.
>>
>>2408215
Guess what OP, you can complain all you wan,t but when theres a way to "get rich quick" its not typically successful people who invade your culture.

Just accept it or make a new community. Its just like when a black person moves into your neighborhood. Can't get rid of em, you just gotta accept it or move.
>>
>>2408215
sage
>>
>>2408364
t. yobit coins shiller
I'm sorry you lost thousands buying at 3 sats, you'll get them back one day
>>
>>2408308

I agree with your post.
But still, if DGB had started its climb today we would have never had threads about the Digusign, or the gaming aspect, or the various team endorsements

We would have had:
OMG IT SAYS LONG TERM GOAL IS $10 BUY BUY BUY IT'S GOING THERE LITERALLY NOW!!!!!!!
IF YOU DON'T BUY >>>NOW<<< YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IN! nEVER!!!!!!!!!

And then it would have crashed even harder than it did, because its entire supply would be in the hands of easily swindled trend riders
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.