[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so you can't participate if you are in the US? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Wait, so you can't participate if you are in the US? I thought I heard otherwise? What's the deal with this?
>>
Are you retarded or are you the scammer(And retarded)?
>>
>>2407273
Pretty sure they have to say that so the SEC doesn't fuck with them.
>>
>>2407273
But there's no way for them to know what country the ETH is coming from.
>>
>>2407273
>"the user is not a citizen or resident of a country, whose legislation conflicts with the present
allocation of BNT and/or the Bancor Protocol in general;
>! the user is not a citizen or resident of the USA;"

Yeah I think it's because they don't want the SEC to crack down on them for being unregistered securities brokers. So even if someone from the US buys it'll be on the buyer for breaking the agreement, and they won't be held liable. Can anyone else confirm?

https://www.law360.com/articles/674710/the-sec-gets-aggressive-with-unregistered-brokers
>>
>>2407326
>Jews
>literally no way to lose money
>>
File: 1496857075994.jpg (217KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496857075994.jpg
217KB, 1280x960px
>>2407273
where are you guys sending your eth from? Is it safe to send from Bittrex or Polo?
>>
dont forget to pay your taxes here

0xe468C622cE34b3B179782e7253EC68D8db668e59

gib tribuut
>>
>>2407619

Bittrex and Polo are fine, just make sure you're sending to the right address. A lot of fake pictures being sent around right now. Looks like OP's is legit though.
>>
>>2407675
>>2407619
it says not to send from an exchange
>>
>>2407675
This isn't true. Sending from an exchange will literally lose your ETH. Don't take my word for it, google it. Parity, Mist, MEW are fine.
>>
>>2407675
>>2407619
>>2407619
NO don't fucking do that. Create a wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com/ first. Set the gas limit to 200,000 when you send to the bancor contract or else it will fail.
>>
>>2407762
is it even worth investing in bancor at this point
>>
>>2407790
I'm dropping 10 eth m8 you can't go wrong diversifying
>>
CAN I HAVE ONE BANCOR?

PLZ IM NIGERIAN

0xe468C622cE34b3B179782e7253EC68D8db668e59
>>
>>2407720
are you sure about this?
>>
>>2407499
This is correct.
>>
>>2408125
how the fuck are they going to send you bancor to the exchange when the exchange has no bancor wallet? I mean MAYBE the exchange decides to be really nice to you and give you your bancor when they put the coin in but I sure as fuck would not count on this.
>>
you can actually send eth before the countdown ends?
>>
>>2407273

there's a huge company/organization called BANCORP in the USA that owns U.S. Bank and other assets, they have over 500billion in revenue/assets/etc.

BANCOR is too close to the name BANCORP which is why BANCOR won't be able to do business in the USA due t BANCORP copyright/patents/etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.