[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/coin - get them while they are cheap!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495099750856.png (100KB, 1298x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495099750856.png
100KB, 1298x1067px
Since /biz/ is now the "shill your bags you just made" + racism /general/, I'd like to point you folks towards the original /biz/coin: /biz/coin.
Just like the various niggers, it's living and trading on waves, and you are welcome to buy some.
100% moon lambos guaranteed!
Also, it's a save haven to rescue your BTC and waves during the current crash.
It even has a mildly racist logo.

>tl;dr:
BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY
>>
>>2406351
where do I get /biz/
>>
Pls biz coins I post u rare pepes

3PB3D8T6BU1JQVub1BSwKxWbWuHSRtHAdAA
>>
>>2406374
waves
>>
>>2406400
>waves
but I don't have Waves.
baka what is wrong with me.
>>
3P8sbkPdmdRVcz1qTEQF4gMqTTpfoZJFxPk

inevitable begging
>>
>>2406434
>but I don't have Waves.
you can also buy with BTC or Nigger. Just got to like 3 - 5 fountains to get your 0.003 waves for the transaction fee.
>baka what is wrong with me.
A lot. Besides the ability to buy /biz/shitcoins, waves is unironically great and 100% moon prooven.
>>
>>2406455
damn it sounds like I've been missing out. How did I not know about Waves?
>>
>>2406351
>racism /general/,
is the whole 'pol invading' thing a new meme? i havent noticed any racism here apart from anger at the bancor jews because of uncapping the ico
>>
>>2406556
>i havent noticed any racism here apart from anger at the bancor jews
Are you blind?
/biz/ (and the whole of 4chan for that matter) is racist as fuck. Mostly, it's just somewhere between harmless stupidity and ironic "I'm just doing it to fit in, it's a 4chan thing, you know, m8…" but the recent influx of nigger this, nigger that, (((they))) are doing this, (((they))) want you to belive that… is quite noticable.

That said: you really gotta buy them /biz/coins. Mooning imminent!
>>
bump, because this it not the shittiest thread on here by far.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.