[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got 4 BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 4btc.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
4btc.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
I've got 4 BTC but I gotta diversify
where should I go? will give tip for well argued points
>>
ICN
XZC
>>
ETH.

Or if you were thinking about Bancor but afraid of not getting in on the ICO, get into WINGS
>>
ETC
XBY
>>
>>2405423
LTC XRP and ETC
>>
File: coyote-runner-1b.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
coyote-runner-1b.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
By long term I would choose RDD, its very cheap and it has good expectations. also UBQ is growing and has good return

1FtUzhiBtXKtst24G9Uqktba62n5dArTv9
>>
File: chart.png (82KB, 1353x580px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
82KB, 1353x580px
>>2405423
You might want to look at Decred(DCR)
Its a very complex, unique currency with very intelligent devs. Its both PoS and PoW. Strong fundamentals and huge upwards potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzIoHfDgUW8

This is a video you might wanna check out.

Also most of the twitter traders are bullish on DCR, most claiming it will reach a 100$ till the end of the year if not sooner. (its at 43$ now.)

Pic related, chart and order books look very healthy.

Do some of your own research and Im sure youll find that this is a very good mid to long term hold.

Tip will be appreciated:
BTC: 1Ngz8JRMoJ8j7oXnMhMayf9LBNhFyYLF71
>>
File: orderbook.png (61KB, 1352x579px) Image search: [Google]
orderbook.png
61KB, 1352x579px
>>2405485
I made a killing on DGB and DCR is my first investment since I liquidated
Also there's the order book.
>>
>>2405423
Swarm City begins implementing their marketplace on June 15th. Currently their SWT tokens are hovering around $5.60/SWT on Bittrex. For a short play, I would go with them. (It might end up a good long move as well, but it's riskier. The concept is genius but normie adoption rates could be too low.)
Here's the Dev explaining it in detail:

https://youtu.be/UzORm-M8BWk

1FEtYRxBJu3uzw3wtSoLpQfkfcivyxUGCa
>>
>>2405435
xrp hahahahahahha
>>
give it to a brown guy a black guy and a chinese guy. keep one for urself
>>
I just put 4 btc into STRAT
>>
eth u idiot
>>
>>2405527
jeez nigga even i know ETH is a scam
>>
>>2405521
looks like a scam

https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/stratis-coin-redflags-abound-in-short.html
>>
File: Proofs.png (424KB, 594x502px) Image search: [Google]
Proofs.png
424KB, 594x502px
>>2405485

Also, they have a on-chain voting system which is explained in the video. It is unique for decred
>>
>>2405622
I came in here to give my 2 cents and ended up learning something awesome from your posts. Thanks anon! I wish I had BTC to tip you, but I just went heavy into SWT, at least shorterm. I never had a huge amount of BTC, jumped in late, swore never to do that again. Hence the SWT, and now maybe this crypto.
This board has been brutal lately, so your well thought out post is appreciated!
>>
>>2405686
Im glad I was able to help anon, your post is enough gratification for me. Good luck and happy trading.
>>
>>2405730
Thanks bud! You too!
>>
>>2405423
OP, I am going to nominate this anon>>2405485 for your tip, if you're only doing one. I just did a ton of reading on his post and mid/long term his suggestion is excellent.
>>
>>2405574
Looks like that guy made that blog because he was upset he bought high and sold low.
>>
>>2405507
>begins implementing their marketplace on June 15th
buy the rumor sell the news.. almost time to sell
>>
JUST
>>
>>2405622
>>2405686
>>2405730
>>2405791
>>2405814
>buy our bags
>>
>>2405951
t. NGR shill
>>
>>2405936
That seems to be the smart move right now. I've actually been somewhat won over by their entire concept and it puts me in a dangerous position where I'm thinking less logically than I should be.
>>
>>2405423
3DrEhuCcgA6VnojDDskpGXdL3YQevC61vL

if you follow any e-celebs, you'll find they are constantly complaining about Youtube fucking them over. Steemit is essentially youtube with tokens, I imagine all it will take is one e-celeb getting a video demonetized and bringing several million people to the platform to make the price jump.

This is still a ways off, but it seems like a highly likely occurrence. Happy trading!
>>
>>2405423
Hi, Anon
I've been in your place before and was reading everything I could myself for a couple of months.

I'll give you some tips I've posted on my living room wall.

Part 1
Principles:
>1. Never lose money.
If you lose 50%, you have to get 100% back to be where you started

>2. Asymetric risk/reward. Diversifiaction is a free lunch. Because it reduces risk and increases the reward. Have no more than 10% in high risk coins. Increasing investments from 2 coins to atleast 15 (25 is ideal) increases your risk-reward ratio by about 30.

>3. It's what you keep after costs/taxes.
Figure out a way to trade less. This eats a way about 0.5% of your money for a round trip trade. If you think in terms of comound interest this is huge sums. (Tens of thousands across years). Have your storage harder to trace back to you - exchanges, wallets so if you cahs out to a bank you can tax a single sum. (Ofcourse there are other ways to avoid taxes).

-Cont-
>>
>>2405423
-Cont-
Part 2

>4. Diversify across:
A. Exchanges. They are still companies based in a specific place with incentives. They can always be hacked. Kraken is safe for Europeans, Polo is the biggest, Bittrex for example have wide variety of risky coins.

B. Coins. For long-term safe investing - 10% high risk coins [Bottom top 60-100 of market cap top], 50% in top 3 of the market cap, the rest in Top 20.
For active investing, If you have a favourite coin - look at their dev team, corporate support (ETH is great for this), fanbase (bitcoin), and how active they are on media, likely hood of new money flowing in (what they offer consumers)

C. Countries who hold coins - some countries accumulate specific coins - can create risk if one country (China bank rulings on BTC for example) or safety if equal.

D. Sources of information. Everyone shills. Everyone predicts moons and crashes. Noone knows. Truly. You can check any data - there arent any acurate wizards. Only true fact is price. But know the market sentiment and know if greed or fear stimulates people.

>5. Patience.
Correction happen atleast 1x a week for most coins, crashes 1x a month. That means your favourite coin will go down 50% atleast once in any given month. Be patient. Also, Crashes are your best friend. The point of maximum pessimism.

For my own high-risk shill advice I would go Nexus for the global use of free internet they plan, and for safe the BTC/ETH Split of 1-3 and mid-risky for LTC now that its back on the map. But consider the principles as paramount to any current market trends. It all changes very fast.

Use this adress if want to thank your friendly /biz/vestor:
18z99sAKZAxjXcCY8951pQ9ryGcVUTQtpm

Good luck OP!
>>
>>2405423
LTC
VTC
Lightening network
link :
https://lightning.network/

BTC address : 1Jmpr4UrGufWLbTtZwSaPC2Wd6yoT3uX9n
>>
1 in BTC
1 in ETH
1 in WAVES
1 in ico/livecoin etc.
you can get superrich on livecoin
convert part of your eth into MNE
and Waves into wavesgo

me addr
1L1718A9Wn6gCs6gBdToE6zU73JfeWFs1v
give .01 and i' ll return soon
>>
>>2405423
NXT
XMR
Gnosis
ETH
>>
long term

ark
block
cloak
factom
lisk
shift
waves
wetrust
>>
25% ETH
25% BTC
20% SYS
20% STRATIS
10% SC

Thank me later OP
>>
>>2406844
>No LSK
lol
>>
>>2406762

>wavesgo

Do you think that it will worth $1 any day?
>>
File: fonzi.jpg (58KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
fonzi.jpg
58KB, 450x600px
no where. market too high.

thx for the tip

1ATYNpJpWDfNG6qC7wmK7M44o8gfcwEd1H
>>
>>2405423
Put it ALL in ETH. Seriously get it out now before it crashes before your transaction gets confirmed.
>>
>>2406886
>poor man's ETH/STRAT
>>
I would put 1 btc right now into Waves. A Russian Billionaire is now on board. His name is Titov.
1 btc into ARK right now. It's down 18%, It'll come back in next few days.
.5 into OK Coin. One of the biggest communities in Crypto. it will be worth 10$ a coin one day. OK coind will freak yu out with random up 100% days.
.5 RLC because of all the super computer coins, this is the one that will deliver.
.5 into GBYTE because this thing does nothing but grow and grow.
Keep .5 in BTC to buy when something drops
>>
decred and blocknet. Do your research and you'll see that they have ETH like potential. Thank me later

1B3zYuz4y3ErLDjuXC8PaZmWcP1af3WDUn
>>
>>2409101
I also want to add that they're both dirt cheap right now because so many people funneled money into BTC.
>>
This >>2408526
>>
>>2405423
>I gotta diversify
Why? The idea of diversifying is when you've reached the volume cap of a majority of coins and you can't make more money without crashing the market of said coin.

Or if you're absolutely shit at figuring out the daily P&D and need to bet on around 20-50 coins to have a high chance of success.

In a less pseudo-intellectual/more concise way of saying it.
4 bitcoins is shit, you should wait until you have 400 bitcoins till you start spreading your money onto everything for more secure gains.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 350x420px
BTC will tale a dip with the strength / adoption of ETH (as it already has, but ETH will continue growing stronger for a bit). The BIP148 is also a bit scary. If you've made a fair profit, I would simply move back your original investment and cash out like your original investment in fiat (unless you're not wanting to pay taxes.) The reason I say that is due to the fact that cashing out your original investment gives you a bit of leeway to work with in regards to a crash. If you still believe in crypto, you can reinvest your original investment with much mire buying power - if the price skyrockets, you don't miss out on much as you still have X in BTC. BTC will still dominate, idc what anyone says, all of these ICOs exist for one reason - to take ur BTC and load shitcoins onto you, nothing else.

The BIP148 will cause a lot of upset and a steep drop in price as it approaches, but I'm going to use that time to but in, ETH might take over for a short period but PoS will make it shit. Eventually all of the money will come flooding back into BTC as a safe haven as it's truly the decentralized currency. Look at its creator - whoever they are shows extreme reserve and realizes that attaching a face to the name kills a product. They have established trust with me - so many opportunities to come out and officially claim a throne but instead they hide in the shadows and watch. That's how you know they're serious as fuck and want nothing more than for their project to thrive based on the idea that it stops central entities from taking advantage of you. Also, the US economy looks like shit. I think that when BTC dips, it will be rushed into by fiat holders, causing it to once again explode while fiat begins to tumble. All of the bot manipulation you see is due to people steadily trickling out their profit FOR MAX BITCOIN - they do not give a fuck about any shitcoins and their success means nothing to them.

1HDHyd1hUAg3d8DGiqF9WgfMEpVGcEZeME
>>
>>2410421
Also, technology increases in power exponentially. Btc might see a decrease in value for many years - that entire fucking time I'll be buying as much as I can. Advances in computer technology will make it explode again 10-15 years. We'll be a bit older but you won't regret having bought in.
>>
>>2406908
sooner than you think inshallah
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.