[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is Cryptopia real?

If this continues for some more years, maybe one or two, we will all be able to buy a house and life a happy boring live with kids and wife and a garden.

Thats so unreal for me, am i just to pessimistic or did i really jump on the right train at the right time?
>>
>>2404541

How much have you made?
>>
>>2404649
10 times what i put in, started mid march.. its not that much to buy a house now .. but like i said.. if it continues for some time.. it will be
>>
>>2404777
Read up on bubbles, or watch a short docu on it.

Not saying to get out, but it's not gonna keep going at the same pace forever. It will stabilise.
>>
>>2404541
Been out of the crypto game for a year, whats the deal with cryptopia? sounds interesting..
>>
Bump, i feeling like i'm missing an opportunity here..
>>
Bump for intrest
>>
Goddammit OP explain!
>>
Bumping till answers
>>
We're all going to make it. I put 2k into BTC and LTC in 2012 and forgot about it. I'm 21 and gone on 4 international vacations, bought a car, gaming computer and I still have over 120k in crypto, all with my shitty weekend job. In 15 years from now none of us will work ever again.

>>2405830
crypto utopia.
Also the name of a New Zealand based cryptocurrency exchange
>>
File: BTCfuture.png (2MB, 1297x4060px) Image search: [Google]
BTCfuture.png
2MB, 1297x4060px
hookers and mansions coming
>>
>>2409473
ah, silly me i thought op was talking about the exhcange...

well you're lucky you forgot about it, because just like you i invested in BTC and LTC in 2011 because of all the talk on /g/ at the time, only i didnt forget about it and cashed out with very little profit, then later on i invested in etherium, had 1000 ETH, but when the dao hack happened i lost all trust in ETH and cashed everything out, so now here i sit, with a meager 5btc to my name and the knowledge that i missed the train yet again.

Just die in my sleep already.
>>
>>2404541
> wife, children
yep, enjoy getting ripped off by a whore and a selfish offspring while I'll actually be able to enjoy the money I made out of crypto for my own sake and hobbies. get out of here, you retarded normie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.