[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post the most illiquid market you're in rn >BTC-SWT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cryptocurrency.jpg.jpg (290KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocurrency.jpg.jpg
290KB, 800x480px
post the most illiquid market you're in rn

>BTC-SWT
>>
UFO Coin
>>
>>2403817
BTC-FOLD
BTC-CURE
>>
>>2403817
You are in for a treat this week my friend.

Boardwalk release will be a gold rush.
>>
>>2403817
1) It was listed on Bittrex only 3 months ago.
2) Most people don't know about it yet.
3) There were less than 10 million coins ever made. No more will be paid. Investors are holding.
4) Hold for at least 3-12 months if you want to be greatly rewarded. This is not some over night pump and dump shitcoin, so it won't behave like one.
5) The world is ending and everything is pointless.
>>
Me and my bizarre typos.. I guess instead of writing made or produced, I mixed them together and wrote paid.
>>
Why I think it's impossible for Swarm City to lose. 77,000 ETH was raised in the ICO which was originally valued at $600k at the time of ICO
The devs have 50,000 left with their MVP release occurring in 3 days. That's $15,000,000 left and they have one objective left, kick start Swarm City by launching the ridesharing hashtag #needaride
With only a 35m market caps, don't you think odds are in our favor on this one if you hold? Or are you lacking common sense and think it's funny to gamble on shitcoins? If the latter describes you, you're going to lose all your money.
>>
>>2404476
Don't delude yourself, everything but btc is a shitcoin
>>
>>2404517
False. SWT is going to change that, and punks that doubted will be sorry.
>>
File: 1480597995501.gif (534KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
1480597995501.gif
534KB, 250x144px
>>2403817
HTML5
>>
Pizza Coin. Daily volume of about $5
>>
>>2404535
>>2404476
>>2404392
>>2404517
>>2404535
I met a representative for swarm city at a panel in tampa, how do they plan on implementing ride sharing, and does it have any real potential as a crypto currency?
>>
>>2404612
They're just going to create the tools for the community to use. They're not trying to compete with Uber. Swarm City is not a company, it is a team of crypto enthusiasts that want to bring this technology to the mainstream.

Maybe they're gigantic faggots and this is impossible and they should kill themselves for even trying, but if that's the case then the entire crypto community should do the same.
>>
There's a bit of a selloff occurring right now because a lot of autism sufferers bought this coin thinking it would go straight up and they could buy a lambo by the 15th.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.