[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got meme'd into bagholding this. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: lbc[1].png (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lbc[1].png
17KB, 300x300px
I got meme'd into bagholding this.

AMA
>>
>>2403067
Congrats, you're bagholding the future.
>>
>>2403067
Given a sufficiently short amount of time, everyone is bagholding everything. I guess the rule is that unless a coin is useful to you, then buying it at a high price gives you limited options and a lot of risk. Would you use LBRY's technology yourself, or do you just want to make money?
>>
Believe in the library.
>>
>>2403067
It's not a pump and dump anon. Don't you like the tech and future potential?

"I brought ETH at $12 and now it has gone down to $11, clearly ETH is worthless" - many people 1 year ago
>>
>>2403293
When can I expect some returns then?
>>
File: FYQ8XFVZ.jpg (33KB, 717x285px) Image search: [Google]
FYQ8XFVZ.jpg
33KB, 717x285px
>>2403340
I suppose when the next piece of hype hits there will be another "step" up in the price of the LBRYcredits?
Or possibly as soon as bitcoin price settles.
>>
>>2403563
Becuz I believed in the future I rode the Gridcoin rocket to the Moon instead

>Srry Anon
>>
>>2403563
But mostly you should ignore the price and focus on getting familiar with the tech, planning what you will upload for profit, and spreading the word to those who love freedom.
And next time you look, it will have grown, just like your video collection
>>
>>2403067
You need to settle in and start adding more LBC to your bag. Close your eyes and think into the future. Can you see people using this shit? I can. So I am loading up on LBC. If you can't see any uses then buy another coin.
>>
>>2403600
That is also a good coin. Amazing proof of work structure, doing research that matters.
One thing I think LBRY could improve, hashing proof of work is outdated.
I think LBRY will move to proof of uploading and storage effort somehow in future.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.