[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow look ETH is zooming upwards... again...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: icon.jpg (39KB, 306x612px) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
39KB, 306x612px
It used to be 24 hours between ETH mooning like this. Looks like now it's 12.

Yawn, even more money for all us ETH holders. Another new ATH.

Honestly, it's gotten kind of tedious.
>>
>>2402623
STOP GIVING ME FREE MONEY
>>
>>2402623
Sold at $356. Fuckkk
>>
This goddamn Russian skeleton has made me so much goddamn money
>>
Do any of you retards think there will be a Monday workday dip? That's kind of what I'm banking on
>>
>>2403025
no
>>
>>2403025
Just buy
>>
>>2403025
>sells eth
>calls others retards

Really made me go hmmm
>>
>>2403099
It's a term of endearment
>>
>>2403025
how exactly are both related?
>>
>>2403156
bancor will hold a lot of the eth supply that will be sent, so out of market
>>
>>2403176
you didn't answer the question.
>>
>>2403156
I think American investors are a lot less bullish on the crypto market than, say, China or Korea. In the last month, all dips and downswings have happened during peak investing hours in the US and rallies typically occur after hours or on non-trading days when US investors aren't there to shit on the market
>>
>>2403190
fuck off then
>>
Its everyone buying eth to get ready for bancor.

Guarentee a huge chunk of it is going to this address in 8 hours.

0xA695685E1e9F1582096A59AD2141B1d0dA7aC6a0
>>
Should I seriously buy now or is there reason it will dip? I was waiting for it to dip earlier at $340 and now feel like an asshole..
>>
>>2403211
don't ever post again, unless you have something useful to say
>>
>>2403221
say what retard?
>>
>>2403208
good thinking, but the coin has been rising all day on Monday, 29th of May
>>
>>2403220
Same boat. Was going to buy at 260 but coinniggers took forever to verify. Right when I got my deposit through, soared to 330. Now this shit. Should I hold off from pulling the trigger?
>>
>>2403213
Holy shit I have seen you in like eighteen threads. You are literally retarded.
>>
>>2403278
We're gonna make it man. I'm sure some kind anon will pick us up in his lamboland and take us to the dealership with him... Really though, I'm about to dump everything in this shit. These gains are too much for me. My head is spinning.
>>
>>2403358
This is how the pop pops. It's going to happen, just a matter of when
>>
>>2403278
I think it'll definitely dip for a second when the market stagnates due to the 7k whale order, but you better be around when it does because then it's set to sky rocket with that pressure behind it. Hell I'll gladly buy at $345
>>
>>2403381
I don't know, even if it burst a bit, it doesn't seem like it would plummet and probably correct afterwards to something edible anyway. Seems like a safer bet than most cryptos even now.
>>
>>2402623
im selling in increments since yesterday, there is too much supply getting in daily, you cant sustain it and then there is the inflation soon.

And the upcoming Bip148 on Bitcoin will make many people get their bitcoin back into the wallet to get coins on both chains.
>>
>>2403435
they will have inflation soon and even now it needs way more to sustain the price.

Will the marketcap rise? yes
Will the price rise? no
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.