[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bancor.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
Reminder to buy into the Bancor ICO if you like free money. There is going to be a MAJOR whale pump the minute it hits the exchanges, I'm talking 20-50x the ICO price (since everyone is going to want some with all the hype surrounding it).

Remember to send your ETH to THIS ETH ADDRESS to receive Bancor, which you should then flip a few hours after it hits Bittrex or Poloniex:
0x3827c733640f1f08fc74a428b17a3a72bbb95086

1 ETH = 100 Bancor. I would personally get as much as you possibly can, and fast because the ICO doesn't last long.
>>
>>2401291
dont send your eth to that address

op is a sad fuck taking advantage of people, i cant imagine being that worthless inside
>>
yeah dont send you eth to the addess

this is the correct one 0x9168c970D48d9456C6b2ADBA875B1cdaBA94bCd2
>>
>>2401319
thanks anon I was about to press the button to send 1000000ETH but I saw your post, I owe you
>>
File: fear and loathing in tel aviv.jpg (475KB, 969x581px) Image search: [Google]
fear and loathing in tel aviv.jpg
475KB, 969x581px
>>2401291
>jew trying to out jew the jew

its not happening my friend
>>
>>2401291
>>2401331
sent ;)
>>
I've heard about this rumor from the South Korean whale group I talk with. Thanks for confirming what I'd heard, OP.

Just sent 30 to the address.
>>
Damn, Bancor looks like an easy 100x on my money from the research I've done.
>>
bancor is going to the M00N
if you don't get in now, say goodbye to lamboland, lmao
>>
>>2402759
This

Time is running out
>>
Anyone who gives an address to the ICO is a scammer. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>2401291
>Remember to send your ETH to THIS ETH ADDRESS

Nice try, faggot.

Btw, ETH just hit another ATH.
>>
I only have 2 eth. Us it worth it to chuck 1 at this? Not the scam address but the real thing
>>
Is not us
>>
>>2401291

I sent you a NGR because you're a worthless theiving cunt too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.