[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHICH ONE IS THE REAL NIGGERCOIN THERES TOO MUCH SHILLING ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: peep.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
WHICH ONE IS THE REAL NIGGERCOIN

THERES TOO MUCH SHILLING ON BOTH SIDES WHICH ONE IS REAL
>>
Anal coin is the new coin on the block, Niggercoin is about to be dumped hard
>>
>>2400619
The original one is the one that starts with EYFF, but the other one has some potential. Get both
>>
I can't help but think you guys are probably going to lose your money with this.
>>
>>2400619
You can look at the price histories and see that EYFF is the original and 3P is some pajeet coming along to steal the content.
>>
3P is the lower caste prone to bad behaviour you have to keep an eye on, EY is the obedient one who will work hard through all weather without trying to steal your car.
>>
Literally look up the one with the most sell/buy orders.
Also, it has 148,888 volume.
Only one person gave me niggers and I'm lucky they gave me the true ones.
>>
File: 1367433229454.png (116KB, 1388x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1367433229454.png
116KB, 1388x1610px
give me some ;_;

3P5ptpwsikUZLWPBPWWYKYr3RLdJGCsergP
>>
>>2400619
there is about 5 different ones now
each one is a pump n dump
i hope you only got them through begging because they will be worthless like lepen coin and trump coin
>>
>>2400619
>waves wallet
>create account
>click on tab at top next to suitcase tab
>type in "nigger" where you see "waves"
>this next part is important

MAKE SURE HEX CODE BEGINS WITH EY

DON'T BUY THE OTHER NIGGERS, THEY'RE CAPTURED RUNAWAYS. BUY THE MEEK NIGGERS THAT ACTUALLY WORK.

>use waves and/or BTC to buy your niggers
>Congratulations on buying your 4chan token

3PQW8gENMdqitERXg8azDhmSBv11yHvDQzR

I always have room for more niggers on my plantation.

EY NIGGERS ARE THE OG NIGGERS
>>
need some OG ey niggers ;w;
3PAMmzjoy6Ri2gLmpYNcFfyfwK9a9CitZS6
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.