[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LETS DO THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (177KB, 358x406px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
177KB, 358x406px
Get on her twitter
Get on her youtube.
Start shilling and providing instructions to Lauren Southern and her followers to get on Nigger Coin
>>
>>2399691
>she takes one look at it
>"ew gross"
>the end
sounds stupid
>>
As much as I like the nigger meme, I don't think we should bombard her with it.

Lauren Southern is not a SJW cuck and actually hot as fuck.

Why don't we do it to someone like Lena Dunham?
>>
>>2399725
>actually hot as fuck
i like laura southern but no, no she isn't lol
she's a dumpy looking 6/10 after putting on all that performance makeup and dying her hair blonde to get free aryan attractive points
>>
>>2399691
so you're willing to speed up the process of crypto becoming mainstream for... what? to gain few bucks out of nigger coin? you're seriously a retarded pile of crap, OP. that's short term gain and long term pain. let crypto be as under the radar as possible instead of shilling your dogshit shitcoins you fucking piece of moronic dumbcrap
>>
>>2400151
don't be a pussy
we should shill this every where until it becomes a controversy, when that happens every rebellious little edgelord will want one
>>
3P5ptpwsikUZLWPBPWWYKYr3RLdJGCsergP

Can someone give me some
>>
>>2399691
why spend the effort R@!DING LOL XD lauren southern or her followers? she does good things like exposing hippies and retarded liberal teenagers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.