[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you people wake up and realize that there are only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thefutureofeverything.png (907KB, 1500x760px) Image search: [Google]
thefutureofeverything.png
907KB, 1500x760px
When will you people wake up and realize that there are only two coins you should give a single shit about and those are ETH and BTC. All other coins are a waste of your time and you will never get rich chasing dreams of moon missions quick cash.

Look around you. Go through your portfolio right now. How many of those coins are useful to you or anybody else in any meaningful way? So you think you have a few? Okay, how many of those have an application that doesn't have a totally dogshit UI?

No coin you can get right now has any of this ready for the public.

Ethereum is truly the smartest buy out there right now. All the partnerships they've formed means that platforms and anouncements are on the horizon at any given moment.

Think about it, every shilled coin you see these days is "built on the Ethereum blockchain" it's no fucking wonder this coin is as stable as it is.
>>
Isn't DASH more likely to be used than ETH?
>>
eth is a centralized scamcoin
>>
Why should I give a shit about ETHER when there aren't even any DAPS to use it with?
>>
>>2399202
None of the companies in the EEA will be using the currency fagtard.
>>
>>2399223
>>2399238
Bitcoin is useful to the same extent because it's as open and widely circulated as it is. ETH is useful because it has a dedicated developer behind it to create the smart contract integration which could theoretically become the basis for a good portion of the entire economy.
>>
>>2399296
>In the EEA
>Wont be using the currency

What the fuck is wrong with you? They're ALREADY using the currency. Developing the systems that they are using will take time to complete, but right now if you want to learn how to set up smart contracts all the high level programs teach it on ETH.
>>
>>2399310

the potential use cases of dapps are extremely limited, and mostly illicit. the devs are dishonest and do nothing to temper people's hype. most of them have sold off their eth and don't even have incentive to give a shit about the project.
>>
>>2399396
How limited could they possibly be and compared to what? You saying that they're useful for nothing but illicit purposes doesn't make it so. It's still the best thing out there and probably will be for a long time.
>>
>>2399202

Don't you think people were saying the same thing about ETH a year ago?

I think you fail to realize that blockchain technology is still in the womb, so of course there isn't any use for it to most people.

This is the whole point behind investing. You find something you hope will return what you put plus more.

This whole market is built on speculation right now. So yeah I'm researching other fintech startups that are trying to provide something unique and useful to the field and I am speculating on them.

This isn't the stock market and even if it were you wouldn't tell people to only invest in Microsoft and Apple because that's what everything else relies on to operate.

There are some potentially great teams out there trying to push the tech further and at this stage no one knows who is Google and who is AskJeeves and there is only one way to find out.
>>
>>2399362
Show me your source on that. None of the companies plan on using the public chain. You're talking out your ass.
>>
>BTC
lmao enjoy your absurdly long transaction times

ETH and LTC are the future
>>
>>2399536
Every shitcoin on /biz/ and every one on CMC is also "still in the womb" and unfortunately, none of those are offering anything other than "muh decentralization." RDD, Moon, they're blatant pump and dumps and even coins that speak to higher technical acheivment like XVG SIA and XBY are just a more sophisticated packaging of the same lame scam. ETH is ALREADY number 2 and technology wise they are already offering more than number one.

>>2399579
Who cares if THEY decide to use the public chain. It means they are working with the developers to make the chain work within their business models successfully. It's a sign that it is on the precipice of mass adoption.=
>>
>>2399601
>LTC

Enjoy not being able to cash out into fiat or participate in any of the shitcoin markets.

Not that you should participate in the shitcoin markets...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.