[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

swarmcitytoken SWT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mooncoin.png (11KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
mooncoin.png
11KB, 800x400px
>3 Days till launch
lmao see you cucks on the moon, ill send a postcard to those on earth
>>
How many tokens do each of you have?

I got 70 which I got in @ $3.8
>>
>>2398868
Stop shilling this I haven't bought enough yet
>>
>>2399021
669.08465576 coins.

I'm strapped in, this shit is fucking flying to the moon
>>
>>2399063
Damn, you're gonna be set for life.
>>
>>2398868
200 swt here. i'm looking forward to 15th june, cannot wait anymore
>>
>>2398868

40 - MOOOON MISSION
>>
>>2399021
I got 215. I wish I wouldve bought more when I purchased them. fuck.
>>
lmfao do you fagget niggers even put effort into your trolly debauchery anymore? fucking kill yourself nigger virgin pussies fucking hell

from now on, if you fagget niggers are unable to produce market cap, brief details, or a simple reason why this coin is innovative and not a shit nigger coin then i will personally send you a nice care package
>>
604 SWT/1.07063415 btc

Let's swarm boys.
>>
>>2399229
Lmfao why dont you just look up the coin and what its offering? This literally takes 3 seconds dude. All you do is highlight the coin name, right click, and select search on google.
>>
>>2398868
how do SWT investors respond to those who say SWT is already too expensive and has no where to go??

What are you targets?
>>
>>2399727
A $40mil valuation is peanuts for a coin that is releasing their product in 3 days in today's market
>>
>>2399727
I'd say that they should pay more attention to the market cap instead of the price of the currency. for instance, monero has twice the total supply of swarm city token and its current price is around 60$, and monero is already at an advanced stage of development. swarm city token is gonna release the first part of its product in 3 days and it still is only around 5$. do the math and you can guess that the likelihood that it will have a solid growth are very high
>>
>>2399727
Id say look at the supply and market cap then look at dash then look back at swarm city
>>
>>2399727
because people thought Bitcoin was high at $25 and look at it now.
>>
>>2398868

We're still in the stage where critics are able to instill a sense of fear/doubt/uncertainty. That's how you know you're buying early and that's how you know the price is cheap.
>>
2886 SWT reporting in. Can't wait for the moon launch
>>
>>2400773
Yup, also people mistakenly assume, higher price token == high price. If you invest $500 and the coin goes up 10%, you make $50. It doesn't matter what the actual cost of each token is. It could be 50 cents or 500 dollars.

Market cap is what's important, and this one is still tiny compared to other coins with less going for them! I cannot wait, I am hoping for a 10x with this one.
>>
Bought 420 SWT @ 21k sats. Not sure if good move..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.