[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dgb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1497037832445.jpg (4KB, 154x122px) Image search: [Google]
1497037832445.jpg
4KB, 154x122px
Every one do not buy anymore dgb let it settle it will go back up I'm a bag holder and shilling this even lower is hurting me but something is wrong with the price I have a feeling it's going to drop even more cause it was all of a sudden the shilling started by like 5-10 people to bring it down should of sold new something was up live and learn and get ready to buy back in or buy more depending I'd you got out or not dgb does have a future just do some research
>>
>>2397231

But it's consolidating anon. You are going to be alright just stay vigilant and don't panic sell.
>>
File: 73482790348.png (82KB, 1284x496px) Image search: [Google]
73482790348.png
82KB, 1284x496px
shut the fuck up you nu DGB holder

this has literally happened 6 times already, and DGB just moons to greater heights.

And for closeur, this recent crash was a combination of not taking 1st place in Citibank and btc rise/alt coin drop

this is looking pretty closer to the bottom judging by the charts. there isnt much pump and dump action going on before and looks like its evening out finally
>>
>>2397318
>3 weeks ago it was trading at 100 sat
>it always does this!
>>
>>2397341
ok mr fud, let me explain dgb timeline to you

>settles at 70 Sats from 90 sats
>goes down shortly to 50 sats
>moons to 150 sats
>settles at 100 sats
>goes down shortly to 80 sats
>moons to 400 sats
>settles at 300 sts
>goes down shortly to 250 sats
>moons to 700 sats
>settles at 600 sats
>goes down shortly to 400 sats
>moons to over 1000 sats

And then the citibank even caused it to megamoon and disrupt the pattern, but its back on track now

(hint, 900 sats was when it went down shortly)
>>
File: 1497039351199.gif (27KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497039351199.gif
27KB, 218x200px
I'm buying back into dgb don't get me wrong this coin has great things going I just don't want anymore people to only make a little bit of money wait till we know the floor has defiantly been hit I want dgb to be up at the 2k sats mark in 2 weeks then hit 10 cents a coin the month after I think this is very possible if the coin doesn't get fucked in the ass with a pineapple again

Fucking whales....
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.