[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAMING CRYPTO GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: LoL_Stage_Eclab.jpg (103KB, 1410x616px) Image search: [Google]
LoL_Stage_Eclab.jpg
103KB, 1410x616px
Can we have a general discussion about how crypto is going to be used in E-Sports, gaming and fantasy football? I want to know which coin is going to take over this market and why? Right now I'm aware of Digi and I'm in FirstBlood, but if they're something better out there I'd love to know about it. I feel like this is going to be one of the first real-world applications of crypto that actually blows up.
>>
someone explain to me why dgb ISN'T the esport coin

wtf
>>
>>2394363
There's skin coin but I get the impression that most people think any coin related to gaming is shitcoin territory
>>
>>2394374

This could be a reality in the not so distant future, regardless of what the shareblue negativity campaign will say. I'm glad I was able to post before they did.
>>
>>2394395
It actually makes a lot of sense that shareblue would be here, it's the same left vs right, old vs new, past vs future. The old money is doing everything they can to hold on to their pennies. It didn't work with Trump, I hope my boys are ready for their moon villas in 50 years. We are the new old money. We are the robberbarons. We are the new Rockefellers and Carnegies.
>>
Out of

>Digibyte
>FirstBlood
>Skincoin

Which has the greatest potential?
>>
File: buybuybuy.jpg (206KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
buybuybuy.jpg
206KB, 492x559px
>>2394418
best post all day
>>
File: zennies.png (6KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
zennies.png
6KB, 128x128px
>>2394363
Zennies is going to have lots of video game stuff soon.
>>
Eth obviously
>>
Everyone stay the fuck away from Round. The whitepaper is a carbon copy of 1st and they literally admit that it's the same.
>>
monacoin is already being used as tipping currency for twitch users in japan. When somoene donates monacoin it is broadcasted live on their show and also says, "name has donated x amount" for users who use that plugin

https://monappy.jp/view_live_streams?channel_id=jackpotteemo&type=0

Check it out in action
>>
Somewhat related, but how can I invest in stock for private ESports related start-ups? I have a list of like 50 of them (one of them being FirstBlood, which Im already in on), but they are all private.

I dont want to buy massive bloated shares of Activision, Take Two or NVIDIA to capitalize off this, I want to invest in small start ups.

Is it at all possible?
>>
>>2394440

why would you gamble and not just buy equal shares of all three

one of them is eventually gonna moon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.