[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nigger SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (56KB, 1093x553px)
Untitled.png
56KB, 1093x553px
So here's the deal.

You send bitcoin to your waves account. In order to buy ANY coin through waves you need to pay a 0.003 WAV Fee. Otherwise you can't make any purchases through the website. You can't simply transfer waves into your portfolio. You need to buy waves through the website using a debit card. Oh and if you want to take your BTC back out, you also need to pay a waves fee.

I lost 0.1 BTC
>>
>>2393238

Niggers have been scamming people for centuries. How is this news?
>>
>>2393238
>You can't simply transfer waves into your portfolio.

uh yeah you can
>>
>You can't simply transfer waves into your portfolio.

I have waves in my portfolio. TF is wrong with you OP? Just buy one wave and use it for fees. Or use a free faucet for waves.
>>
>>2393238
that's the price you pay for decentralized network service that can't be censored
you're not going to be able to auction off niggers for free, you cheap nigger.
>>
It is a scam alright, I was promised top end harvesting equipment, and all I've been left with is a bunch of shifty niggers!
>>
Op confirmed too dumb to start his own plantation full off digital Nigga's using blackchain technology
>>
>>2393238
>OP technologically challenged
>makes error due to lack of expertise
>HURRRDURRRR NIGGERS SCAMMED ME

Stay poor
>>
>>2393238
>You can't simply transfer waves into your portfolio
however you send send waves to your waves wallet. it's called waveswallet.io you dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.