[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking into crypto for my startup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ethereum-VS-Bitcoin.png (52KB, 932x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum-VS-Bitcoin.png
52KB, 932x300px
I run a business that pays people out in winnings and helps crowdfund events. Exploring crypto and doing research on pros/cons compared to USD.

Two quick questions:

1.) Is crypto stable enough to replace a national currency for my business at this point?

2.) Which currency (or mix of currencies) should I use? ETH and BTC are the ones that are most popular right now.
>>
1. Yes you dumb fuck newfag lurk more and do more research you fucking inbred.

2. BTC you dumb fuck
>>
>>2391868
I'm sorry desu. Why only BTC?
>>
>>2391761
If you're US based you are gonna get fucked by daddy government when your """"token""" is considered a security
>>
>>2391761
>1.) Is crypto stable enough to replace a national currency for my business at this point?

wow you're a fucking moron. lurk more.
>>
>>2392135

This. So many Americans starting up these ICO's thinking it's the wild west.

People think they are sly registering corporations in the Cayman Islands or something.

If your a US Citizen, and do any sort of work at all in the USA (responding to emails, phone calls, whatever) then they'll still consider you a US based business. Does not matter where you incorporated, the courts do not fucking care.
>>
>>2392135
Tax implications are worse for using crypto? I thought it would be easy to... say... not convert a lot of coins and therefore declare less income.
>>
>>2392234
Well im incorporated in Commiefornia so just cuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>2392235
People who make crypto 100% free and make their money mining their coin are the least likely to get fucked.
When you already have a company and are trying to get the "ez money" with these ICO memes you are gonna get owned later by the government.

https://www.coinbase.com/legal/securities-law-framework.pdf
Check that out if you don't want to get fucked by the SEC later.
>>
File: monero-infographic.jpg (998KB, 1800x3000px)
monero-infographic.jpg
998KB, 1800x3000px
>>2391761
1) no, due to scalability of bitcoin. Bitcoins main dev team is corrupted. Ethereum is a fuckup, which wants be everything, but is actually nothing.

2) Monero.
>>
>>2392522
Monero can't possibly be widely used to the point of being viable in a business, can it?

What is the general opinion of monero? I need something people will trust and normies know the name bitcoin to the point where they can feel comfortable.
>>
>>2392614
Monero is digital fungible cash. Nothing more, nothing less. Surely it will not be teh single currency out there, but it is here to stay.
>>
The fact that you

1) Don't know whether crypto is stable enough to replace a national currency at this point (pro tip, it's not you fucking dunce)

2) Don't know shit about coin technology and are probably just here because of hype

3) Asking on 4chan

Means that you're probably going to fail because you're clearly retarded, and that your "business" probably fucking sucks and is a scam anyways.
>>
>>2392712
We dont take anyone's money yet, and people love our business because it helps their business grow. Simple as that. Its time to monetize though, and with USD there is so much bullshit in terms of legal issues and fees that you can get around with CCs. I respect 4chan users and they usually know what they are talking about.

I never asked if it was stable enough to REPLACE USD, just stable enough to use in place of USD for my business.

I know a lot of CC is hype, but if normies are willing to get in on it, and it saves me money thats a win win
>>
>>2392345
That's actually an interesting pdf.
Is there a list of what's currently regarded as a security by the united states government and what isn't?
It seems like if there was no premine or presale then you should be okay.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.