[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The flippening-gigantis is closer than you think The abrupt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gigantis.gif (4MB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
gigantis.gif
4MB, 480x420px
The flippening-gigantis is closer than you think

The abrupt death of FIAT is coming, is your portfolio ready?

What will you do when the rabbit hole engulfs the world?
>>
wha
>>
Us dollar is gonna crash hard when the stock market opens tomorrow.
>>
>>2391581
so then stocks will rise against the dollar?
>>
NO I'M NOT READY I ONLY HAVE LIKE $11K IN CRYPTO IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT REEEEEEE
>>
>>2391581

sauce?
>>
>>2391687

The flippening-gigantis will happen way sooner than you think, be watchful
>>
>>2391519
>>2391581
>>2391936
FUCK I JUST SOLD MY ETH
>>
>>2391799
My only sauce is an anonymous post I saw here the other day, couldn't find it otherwise I'd link it
>>
Huh? I know fiats going to crash eventually, every fiat has already crashed but tomorrow? Why for?
>>
i spent a lot of my life recovering from the crippling heroin addiction i inherited from my drug addicted mother, when i was born i was taken away from her and put into the care of a nice christian family, by the age of 10 they realised that i was a lost cause and i was put into foster care, during my stay i was mostly seperated from other children due to my constant medical attention, i was not allowed to leave and later put into a halfway house until the age of 22 where i was discharged by a distant relative who took me in, they used me in a travelling freak show as "the man that can't feel anything" where i would be insulted and beaten for public amusement until the practice was shutdown by the feds, more recently i migrated to sweden and have been assualted ten times by people who mistoo me for a native swede, but after all this is said and done, i am happy, because i bought Rubycoin
>>
Is there any reason to believe this post?
>>
>>2393381

I will admit, I am impressed. this 4th-dimensional shill is sort of a work of art.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.