[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1broker General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1broker.png (191KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1broker.png
191KB, 800x800px
You can use 1broker.cc to copy traders and make passive income in Bitcoin (around 2 to 5% per day), its been around for a few years now.

>Discuss good traders to copy
>Post your profile to get feedback on trades

Feel free to ask about this
>>
Sounds like nobody is using this
>>
File: uHRmE8IW.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uHRmE8IW.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>2390680
>Make profile and get a small legion of people to follow me
>Lead them into traps and profit madly
>Dump/rinse/repeat
>>
>>2390729
you cant get enough to copy you to make a difference in the markets. You also need to put in 0.25 BTC per trade to even share a trade. You make more by doing good trades and getting many people to copy you.
>>
>>2390680
>been around for a few years
App has 1,000 downloads....
>>
>>2390680
is this scam? they are germans
>>
>>2390922
History shows that the Germans we're always on the level
>>
nah, I use btc-e's pamm for that
>>
>>2390775
small cap stocks with low volume can be manipulated by a small group with enough buying power. penny stocks for example
>>
>>2390680
Brokers are called brokers because they are broker than you
>>
Anyone actually use this? Who are good traders that have actually made you money
>>
>>2390680
I just spent my hours researching this shit.

give me more tips.

like how much is good for per trade.

what are the risks?

I saw some traders and they had over 50% profits in all trades wtf.

even possibru? do i just copy them and make gains?

is it good idea to start with 1btc?
>>
>>2390775
I wouldn't need to. I'd only need to get a group to sell their coins to me at lower than market price. Even if the trend remains the same, I can spot their orders and scoop em up.

I won't really do this, it's more of a warning that this is possible. So if you use 1broker, keep it in mind.
>>
>>2391730
they dont offer pennystocks, but will offer larger cryptos next month. It is very safe.

>>2392022
>like how much is good for per trade.
The trader you copy from needs to put up at least 0.25 per trade to make it available to copy from. Going below that makes the most sense. You can take a look at a traders trade history and their open positions to tweak how much you give them per trade, if someone does many trades you give them less per trade. Some will mention the settings they have in mind in their profile description.

what are the risks?
The trader starts to becomes insane and disregards the trading strategy resulting in a loss for you, too since you copy the trades. Make sure to allocate enough funds to copy all trades of the trader to ensure you can get all the trades and average.
Make sure to follow 5 to 10 traders, that way you migrate risk.

I saw some traders and they had over 50% profits in all trades wtf.
yes it happens, they use high leverage, some can pull 10% out of 5 minute trades with 200x leverage. This is the reason why you should absolutly only copy those traders who use stoplosses.

even possibru? do i just copy them and make gains?
yes, but diversify and you will only need to check in every few days.

is it good idea to start with 1btc?
I did too 1 1/2 months ago and am sitting at 2.6 now.
>>
>>2392759
I just put in a bit of my Bitcoins to have some carefree passive gains, sometimes you got to do something to improve your sleep
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 188x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 188x172px
OP didn't disclose to you, he's using a referral link.

That isn't the official link to the website and he will get commision for each one of you gullible people who click.

It's not easy "passive" money either, in fact, many of the traders make massive losses sometimes.

Real link: 1broker.com
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.