[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Litecoin-logo.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Litecoin-logo.png
74KB, 500x500px
Bout time it got some recognition, get in here!
>>
>>2388877
Bitcoin is gold
Litecoin is silver

>I like gold and silver
>>
>>2389155
See I kinda wanted to invest in it until I heard their slogan lmao

what kind of half assed premise is the silver to bitcoins gold lmao
>>
>>2389165

The reason to buy litecoin right now is not because of that "slogan"

its one of the oldest altcoins, only a couple older but litecoin has by far the largest market cap of the really old alts.

decent wealth distribution/fair launch due to no premine/ico & its been around for a long time.

Much faster and much cheaper to transact in litecoin than bitcoin. my tx fees have been around 2-4 cents for litecoin and bitcoin tx fees anywhere from $2-6

It activated segwit last month which means continued development this summer/fall for lightening channels (for basically no fee, instant transactions), confidential transactions, & Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees&Rootstock.

I think the only coins you need these days are btc eth and ltc. maybe gamble a small amount with some other coins but these are the main three
>>
I've seen Litecoin go up to $38 one time and $35-36 another time, but it only stayed that high for an hour at the most before it started dumping down to the low $30s, high $20s.

Litecoin always with out fail stays between $25-$30 .... 95% of the time. You might see it go down to $20 or as high as $38, but it doesn't do much in the growth department.
>>
Buy this and hold it long term. Like even 10 years long term.
>>
>>2389417
You realize litecoin was at 3 dollars for like the last 2 years right?

I find it very impressive it's found stability at 10x it's previous price.
>>
>>2389474
Nobody around here remembers last week, anon. How many "when are the dip" threads have you seen in the last month directly during a pump?

I really wonder how much of this board is 16 and under looking for spoonfeeding
>>
>>2389757
Lol seriously. Do they know how to change the charts to look beyond a week? hmmm.

litecoin has 4x it's fiat value in the last month and people say "theres no growth". I guess if something doesn't 2x every single night it's not worth buying lol.
>>
>>2389474

>I find it very impressive it's found stability at 10x it's previous price.

You do?

The creator of LTC also happens to have work as the chief engineer for Coinbase for the past 4 years. Coinbase puts it on their exchange, normalfags, who buy and hold, don't participate in PnDs, buy it just because it's on its on Coinbase. Of course the price skyrocketed. Of course it's been relatively stable.

Good work on Charlie Lee's part but I don't find LTC's performance surprising or impressive. The same thing would happen to a dozen other coins if Coinbase had added them instead of LTC. If LTC was just another coin still trading on the smaller exchanges, it would not have had the performance it has had. It's growth has nothing to do with the merits of the coin itself, but the fact that the creator worked for Coinbase.
>>
>>2390073
the price was much higher than the $3 when it hit coinbase....
>>
>>2390073
yeah i do. If it was truly a pump and dump i dont think it would find stability at this price. it sounds like you are only into pump and dump shitcoin schemes i guess thats fine but you won't like ltc then.

It was on almost all the major exchanges before being put on coinbase. I wouldn't call btc-e and bitfinex "smaller exchanges", also it was at 15-16$ already before it was on coinbase. there was a lot of hype around the litecoin community coming together to activate segwit as well which was a couple weeks before it came to coinbase.

btc, ltc, & eth are the only coins you need.
>>
>>2389165
It's kind of true though.
>>
>>2390073
You're dumb as fuck. You realize he left working at Coinbase to work on LTC full time?

He's on it full time again, it's getting added to Bitstamp, atm it is literally better to use for exchanges than BTC, and it's cheap as fuck.
>>
>>2390151
It was right between $3 and $4 before it leaked that it was going to Coinbase.

>>2390277
1) no where in my post did I imply LTC was PnD scheme

2) the price was only $15 - $16 after Charlie began telling people his coin was going to be on Coin base

3) We can argue over the semantics of what a smaller exchange means but Coinbase is Normalfag central and Charlie Lee's position within the company was the reason it was able to find a home there, the reason for its price increase, the reason for its stability

4)

>btx, ltc, etc are the only coins you need.

I don't disagree. That's where 80% of my portfolio is.

>>2390316
Yeah, he left a couple of days ago. What does that have to do with anything I said?
>>
>>2390381
Well. I'm still impressed lol. I guess it is maybe to be expected as you point out, being added to normiefag central.

wheres your other 20 percent? that is also about the percentage of my crypto i feel comfortable gambling with less significant coins.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.