[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got promoted within 3 months of working here. How do people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mcdonalds.jpg (107KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
107KB, 1024x750px
I got promoted within 3 months of working here. How do people manage to stay here for 10 years and not get a pay raise?
>>
How is it, anon?
>>
>>2388731
Actually quite fun, it's like playing a game except it involves moving around.

The pay might be shit in the beginning, but most if not all CEOs of McDonald's have worked from the bottom to the top; started as a crew member > crew trainer > supervisor > manager > junior corporate (they may even pay for your degree) > executive.

I'm putting a lot of my pay into crypto and if I end up rich, I'll have a comfy worry free life but I'd still like to keep working here as a hobby.
>>
File: brah.png (450KB, 423x410px) Image search: [Google]
brah.png
450KB, 423x410px
>>2388719
Laziness. People think they aren't lazy because when they imagine a lazy person they imagine a fat unemployed NEET, when laziness really just means working only to the point where you have enough to eat and live an average life, and not caring about promotions.
>>
>>2388778
How many hours do you work a week and how much say do you get in what shifts you take?
>>
>>2388809
I was working 35 hours a week full-time for about 6 months, now I'm working 20 hours a week while in uni. The only say I get is what shifts I don't want to take, sometimes I might get less shifts if I decide not to work some.
>>
>>2388831
What's the best thing about working there and what is the worst thing?
>>
>>2388719
that's because no one works at mcdonald's for 10 straight years. you must be a retarded without any skill whatsoever in order to not find a better job. be ashamed of yourself, OP
>>
>>2388900
It's an easy job and most of the employees will be young college students so it's easy for me to get along with them. A lot of customers are really friendly and want to get to know you better. As for downsides I would say that at night, a lot of drunk guys will actually get quite violent; one dude got into a fight with the manager and choked him. The place is filled with grease but you could say that for any kitchen jobs.

>>2388914
Talk shit when you've reached this man's level of success.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Thompson_(executive)
>>
>>2388958
Thanks for all of the info. I used to have a job where McD's was the only affordable food nearby and at there a couple times a week. There were a few employees I became acquaintances with and they always seemed to be in pretty good moods despite some obvious annoyances working there (mainly homeless people.)
>>
>>2388997
I've never really had a problem with the homeless. They leave you alone once you've shoved them away a few times. It's the junkies that are tough to deal with.
>>
>>2388958
> nigger
> successful
are you retarded, anon?
>>
>>2389082
You mad that a nigger is more successful than you?
>>
>>2388831
You at hamburger University?
>>
>>2389226
No. Hamburger University has a lower acceptance rate than Harvard. Going to Hamburger University is pretty much a guarantee that you will be given a license to start a McDonald's franchise. I've known plenty of franchise owners, and they all make above $3 million a year.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.