[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where will ARK be in two weeks? will the dip continue or will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (66KB, 900x565px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
66KB, 900x565px
Where will ARK be in two weeks? will the dip continue or will it rise above 40k SAT again?
discuss
>>
JUST HOW DO I BUY ARK?

all i see is these ark voting threads and donating but not how one actually acquires it
>>
>>2388289
Go to bittrex and buy it on there.

You need to transfer BTC to bittrex in order to buy it.
>>
>>2388289
Bittrex. Remember to do your own research on coins. Just look around on biz right now, a lot of people got burned by memecoins that were being shilled here. Not saying ARK is one, but don't just throw all your money at something because /biz/ tells you to.
>>
>>2388289
*and where?
>>
>>2388314
this!!!

But yeah do your own research, and you'll be surprised to see what they have planed. Could potentially be top 10, but most of it's progress still at 10-50% so will be a long hold just like ethereum was a couple years ago. Thats all i can say. Might even be memecoin, you never know
>>
>>2388219
It will drop a lot before we see a new ath. Unfortunately, bags getting to heavy
>>
>>2388219
when's the best time to buy ark?
>>
>>2389075
Now. Maybe later. Perhaps a month ago.
>>
>>2388741
Hold, buddy. $5 in a couple months. $10 by year's end.
>>
>>2389353
now?
Should I buy this over GRC?
>>
A coin with voting will be the next bitcoin ,but I don't think ARK is going to be the one

my bet is on DCR
>>
>>2389393
I'm okay with ETH 2.0
>>
>>2388314
digibyte was a pretty bad burn, but itll come back. it's on track to go back to its normal mean.

VERGE is a weird one and should bounce back on the 15th.
>>
>>2388289
> buy BTC from coinbase
> send BTC to Bittrex
> trade BTC for ARK
> download ARK wallet from ark.io
> send ARK from Bittrex to ARK wallet
> search for "biz" in delegates in your ARK wallet
> cost 1 ark to vote
> Biz is a public delegate so you will get paid in ARK weekly

did I get any of that wrong? I see Biz jumped from 52nd to 17th rank. congrats
>>
>>2389699
I sincerely hope you are right. I don't want any of my bizbros to lose money.
>>
I just bought into ARK
It better not fail me
>>
File: image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg (264KB, 828x1432px) Image search: [Google]
image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg
264KB, 828x1432px
This is the one you hold for 2-3 years and then buy your mansion and lambo with.
>>
>>2389385
both
>>
>>2389760
Do you get more if the rank is higher?
>>
>>2389957
okay I've done it and it dropped.
>>
Should I sell my last $1000 in eth for ark brahs? /Smallfry/ here with a $3,000 portfolio and $1,200 of it is ARK.
>>
>>2389982
First of all, that's what you get for listening to a stranger over the internet. Second, always buy the dip. Just because you don't instantly profit doesn't always mean you lost.
>>
>>2390016
I am balls deep in ark, atleast as deep as I can be. If money were dick size, mine is short.
>>
>>2388306
they ask me for my fucking phone, address, place of birth etc. fuck rex

any other exchange?
>>
>>2390016
Uhhhh no ETH is too good right now and ARK needs a catalyst to explode again.

t. 20 ETH and 5600 ARK hodler
>>
>>2390065
you dont have to fill out profile info lol and if you do then who are you hiding from?
>>
File: bittrexx.png (20KB, 814x416px) Image search: [Google]
bittrexx.png
20KB, 814x416px
>>2390083
yes you do. i cant transact anything.

> and if you do then who are you hiding from?
ehh from giving my data to some shitty exchange

and to remain anonymous so i can cash out whenever i want or else have fun when eventually the (((taxmen))) knock on exchanges doors demanding you to pay taxes on all recent trades

if you stay anonymous you cash out under your own terms: where and how.

im holding btc long term so i will just pay capital gains once whenever i cash out in 10 years once i have enough to retire.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.