[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starting into crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.png (74KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
74KB, 168x168px
Okay /biz/ you've convinced me

I want to start getting into crypto and want to invest a few hundred bongs into ETH and ETC, however i don't know what websites to use in the UK to hold my bitcoins in a wallet to then trade for ethereum and ethererum classic.

Some help would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>2387488
Get the fuck out commie
>>
Is brexit still on?
>>
>>2387503
>>2387508
it's just a picture i found guys, why the fuck would i browse /biz/ if i was a commie/supported labour?
>>
>>2387488
1 You follow Romano on twitter
2 You buy when he says to buy
3 ???
4 Profit
>>
1. Register on coinbase.com and verify your identity then kill yourself cause that website is always broken.
2. If you manage to verify, buy some ETH
3. If you don't manage to verify, go to localbitcoins.com and buy some BTC.
4. Make an account on Bittrex.com
5. Deposit whatever currency you got to a wallet on Bittrex
6. Start exchanging yo
>>
>>2387488
Sorry mate
You're too late
Just stay home and masturbate

Just kidding. You can buy through bittylicious.com. My main holdings are BTC and ETH and I hold them in desktop wallets (lite wallets are best like Multibit, don't have to spend ages updating each time you open).

My smaller holding of shitcoins and my trading I do through Bittrex.
>>
>listen to /biz/
>end up kys
>>
nigga the party is over already

better get back to wagecucking all altcoins dumping atm

it was nice while it lasted
>>
>>2387560
What wallet would you recommend for use on my phone and computer?
>>
>>2387488
ahaha, you're too late to the party, enjoy buying out bags moron
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.