[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH regerts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 11.06.17.png (121KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
11.06.17.png
121KB, 640x1136px
ETH regret thread. I have only 50 out of the 500 I could have had.

how much could you have right now if you had the balls to buy when you were seriously contemplating?
>>
>>2386914
was gonna buy 30 when it was $9 but thought biz was scamming me in a PnD
>>
File: IMG_1882.png (15KB, 561x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.png
15KB, 561x517px
>>2386914
You cannot fathom my pain
>>
File: 1413493680691.jpg (22KB, 377x351px) Image search: [Google]
1413493680691.jpg
22KB, 377x351px
>>2387025
>>
>>2387034
Look at me and laugh, still way deeper into the game than you are. It hurts nonetheless
>>
>>2387025
I can, almost the exact same thing with the same amount happened to me last year in April.
>>
>>2387025
it really must hurt. did you sell all of it?
>>
you better start to research when to sold them to make good profit

>"I sold the vast majority of my ether, mostly because I thought it was crazy" - @VladZamfir 12/

>"I wouldn't say that Ethereums use of smart contracts today is representative of their utility of the platform" - @VladZamfir 3/

> "No one is claiming that Ethereum is scalable today, or that the gas prices are resonable" - @VladZamfir 4/

>"Ethereum can now do 10-20 transactions per second .. basically not a lot" - @VladZamfir 5/

>"I have concerns due to the fact that commercial interests and adoption has far outpaced the tech research and development" - @VladZamfir 8/

>"Capital inflow .. to Ethereum entirely based on speculation, do you see that as a systemic risk for Ethereum"
"- Yes" - @VladZamfir 11/

>"I'm here to build applications on Ethereum, I'm not doing it because it's not secure or scalable enough" - @VladZamfir 14/
>>
File: vladdie.png (32KB, 580x224px) Image search: [Google]
vladdie.png
32KB, 580x224px
>>2387416
Based Vlad.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.