[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the real scoop Biz. Cryptocurrencies are no different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ListenUpFaggots.jpg (52KB, 495x474px) Image search: [Google]
ListenUpFaggots.jpg
52KB, 495x474px
Here is the real scoop Biz.

Cryptocurrencies are no different than the currency you read in your online bank statement.
They only difference between a cryptocurrency and your fiat currency is the value you give them.

You want DGB to be worth more? Then meme it into reality, put all your energy into that coin. Mine it. Talk to friends about it, tell your parents, post DGB flyers around town.

The more it gets noticed, the more people will look, and that is real life momentum.

If BTC and ETH can do it, then so can DGB.

Now print out 100 flyers and post them around your town /biz/realites. There is a way, and if you have the will, we will all be millionaires in 5 years.

This is not a joke.

You can manipulate reality, its easy

Ex.

If you want to drop the house prices in your area and you own a home? You put a for sale sign out front and post it for 50% below market value, here is the kicker ---> just never sell it. You'll get a lot of knocks on the door and you just take their information and tell them if the current phone buyer falls through (there never is a buyer). You'll notice the housing prices locally around your house will begin to drop.

I'll be doing it before I die since I own a bunch of houses and drop the price on everyone around me because fuck it, yolo, it'll be my ultimate way of trolling my neighbors before I die. My will will state "sell house 50% below market value, (I'll make sure its sold to a friend)

But I digress, if you want DGB to be the thing, you have to will it. It has to be spoken about, and not in a negative manner. You bag holding faggots want to get rich? Then meme it into existence or BTFO back to your basement.

Wake up faggots, now is your time.
>>
>>2385617
DGB already lost the steam it had going because people memed that it was losing its value.

It caused enough panic sales that it lost the ability for anyone to have faith that it would have its value go back up.

I think it didn't help that many people don't know much about corporate conferences to understand that even doing what looks like a high school presentation at one can be incredibly valuable. Like how many people on /biz/ do you imagine have even been to a business conference? I'm guessing not many. They probably imagine conferences try to be fantastic spectacles like what's done for comic book conventions or E3.
>>
>>2385668

There was also an INTENSE amount of fudding. Way more than what I'd believe to be the normal sour grapes type that goes on. Not too sure what was going on but I've never seen another coin get so absolutely shat on
>>
File: 1489441063191.jpg (881KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489441063191.jpg
881KB, 1600x1600px
>>2385668
for real this. it's amazing how 'low quality' biz presentations often are. you would be amazed by VC pitches that raise millions of dollars are often on the same level of visual quality as the DGB presentation.

fucking autismo people here really do expect it to look like the next apple event or it's worthless
>>
File: 1496967474842.jpg (19KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
1496967474842.jpg
19KB, 300x187px
>>2385617
There a discord for this I'm 100% in on dgb
>>
Just put my DGB of 4k for 10k sats it's time to start fucking believing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.