[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XRP thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Opinions on XRP. Something is exceptionally wrong with this coin.

> Almost no movement except downtrend since peak before ETH/BTC really took off
> High trade volume
> Good news makes price go down
> Bad news makes price go down more
> Lots of twitter activity and buying by scrub 90s etrade tier traders who buy in, yet STILL no upward movement even with hordes of dumb money entering the market.

Crypto trends run a lot faster than traditional markets- this is insanely undervalued by most metrics, and should be trading at 2-3x in price. Wtf is going on? I can only think market manipulation, but why would manipulators try to fuck themselves during a crypto bull run? The shilling from dumb money should be 10x louder, especially for something like this.
>>
It's called a very nice Pump and Dump.

End of story anon
Keep hoping for $1 tho
>>
Are you kidding? It went from 900 sats to 21k sats in a matter of months. It'll be back in no time.
>>
>>2385503
this
>>
There are some talks about it being used by banks right? If that's true then it's a good long term hold imo
>>
>>2385481
It's going to 2K satoshis in the near future. Very professional p&d, spoiler alert, the pump part has already happened.
>>
>>2385526
Im sure banks would love to use absurdly volatile internet coins that neets endlessly speculate on
>>
>>2385481
cRipple.
>>
It's rise came at the same time as the total market cap exploded with new money. People bought in because of the bank connection etc

Then they stuck around and learned more about cryptos, found out about the amount of ripple and how it meant the price per coin will never really get that high.

So knowing that owning 5 thousand ripple will never get you to where 5000 bitcoin could, they've quietly sold up and moved on to more speculative things

You won't see ripple move again until the total market cap doubles
>>
>>2385481
>tfw u sold at like 40cents
>>
>>2385553
it's not volatile if it's being suppressed by bots :^)
>>
>>2385500
got in at $0.05 lol. Should have hopped out at .40 yeah but such is life. Looking more at general trends here.

>>2385560
I think the market cap argument doesn't totally work, Total XRP trade volume on the whole system is only 31 million XRP, most of that billions and billions you see on coinmarketcap isn't actually available on the open market. You gotta remember "dumb money" investor logic too:
> I have 3k USD
> I can have ~1.04 BTC
> 8.82 ETH
> Or 11,000 XRP
> 11k is a lot! I'll get the one where I have the most, and then feel smart!

>>2385526
>>2385553
The fact banks are adopting the technology is good long term, I agree. XRP isn't meant to replace currency, just run along side it, and transfer money faster (as well as w/e else runs on blockchain these days. Blockchain is going to be the next big buzzword much like cloud computing, Internet of Things (IOT) and Web 2.0 were/are)

>>2385644
Very likely, BUT again, why shoot themselves in the foot here. Crypto is still very linked to BTC, and "a rising tide lifts all ships", so to speak. At the same time, at it's core cryptos are an exceedingly irrational market; now that i've typed this xrp could be $20 in 2 months far as I know. It reminds me so much of the LTC chart before it spiked up to ~$45 in 2013.
>>
It's Gona pop in the next few days. Buy as many as u can
>>
>>2385481
Sold mine for 0.5% loss when it 'peaked' for a moment and used what i got back to recoup with the ETC pump. ~5% up and time to forget this piece of shit coin.
>>
ripple bagholder here

this shit ever gonna moon?

hold me /biz/
>>
>>2387630
Look at ripple one year ago.

Look at it now.

Look at it next year.

You will see a good profit. I am sure of that. /biz/ long term means 1 week and mega long term is 1 month. Be better than that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.