/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: SIA.png (1004KB, 1198x752px) Image search: [Google]
SIA.png
1004KB, 1198x752px
So is this really CP storage: The Coin?
>>
Yup, buy with monero, store it with sia.

And they say crypto has no practical use
>>
You could store CP just as well on google drive. As long as no one else has access.

MODS
>>
>>2385335
If there was so much demand for CP, why the price is going down? The government has something to do with this?
>>
>>2385405

I guess they overestimated the demand. Also, it's hard to market as a product
>>
>>2385426
Isn't everything except a handful of coins tanking?
>>
>>2385386
Very true. However, if you get caught on google drive, there's an account that's clearly associated with the content. Google has records of it, including IP logs, so the feds can subpoena them and haul you in. Sia is different because the content is stored on pseudononymous hosts. The feds would have to somehow contact them in order to get the access logs in order to determine the IP. Much harder to do, especially if the hosts aren't in the US.
>>
Whoa come to think about it, SC is THE perfect CP storage.

>Decentralized.
>Completely encrypted
>Completely anonymous

Its perfect.
>>
>>2385539

I think things are starting to stabilize. Probably seeing some profit taking out of eth and btc being redirected back into cheap alts
>>
>>2385627
>Completely anonymous
wrong. It's not a privacy-oriented coin, and IPs are still exposed (unless you're tunneling through Tor, and even that isn't perfect).
A state-level actor could probably trace CP back to you if they wanted to.

The reality is that you need a way to distribute the download metadata. And that's where the feds will setup their honeypots and IP loggers. Once they get the metadata, they'll send threatening messages to the hosts, compromise them, reel in a bunch of IPs, and bust the people trying to download CP. Nothing changes.
>>
>>2385568
>what is vpn what is tor
>>
>>2385771
>muh Tor is perfect veil of secrecy
have fun getting busted.
https://www.theverge.com/2013/12/18/5224130/fbi-agents-tracked-harvard-bomb-threats-across-tor
>>
>>2385627
It's not completely anonymous.
>>
File: dose.gif (6KB, 329x302px) Image search: [Google]
dose.gif
6KB, 329x302px
>tfw sia, myst, a zero knowledge proof coin, and tor combine into the ultimate storage system
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.