[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MISSED THE DIP AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: kxIDVaw.png (24KB, 1000x1000px)
kxIDVaw.png
24KB, 1000x1000px
Congrats for those of you that bought ARK below 30k in the past few hours. FUCK YOU for those to panic sold, STAY OUT. Prevent more losses form memed shitcoins and invest to a coin that will connect all the shitcoins together. currently approaching 33k
>>
>>2382928
Bought the tip now I have 250, not much but whatever
>>
We moon now
>>
>>2382928

Pst, its still going down.
>>
File: MEMES.png (47KB, 1236x418px) Image search: [Google]
MEMES.png
47KB, 1236x418px
Looks familiar ARKbros?
>>
My LTC transfer from coinbase cleared just in time for it to hit 32k sat again, just fuck my shit up family
>>
>last weekend /biz/ shilled the fucking shit out of DGB and ARK
>this weekend both crash hard

Every coin get shilled at some point on this board. But there is a difference between a couple users making a post or two and threads with 100+ replies about how a particular coin is going to the moon with near unanimous consensus. It seems /biz/ is very successful at killing coins. They killed DGB, ARK, STRAT, XYB, etc. The lesson is that if you see /biz/ fall in love with a coin, it's time to sell. Just look at their record so far. They kill coins with assassin like precision. Nobody can predict the markets, but this board has an astonishing success rate at predicting the exact opposite of what happens.
>>
>>2383155
or can cry over in DGB threads that lost half the value in a couple of days. Not a lot of us are trying to get out and we actually have a mature group of shills unlike dgb with autistic memes and act exactly as a child would behave when the inevitable crash did happen. Ark is holding its value despite eth and btc mooning.
>>
>>2383155
ARK has been going down in value for 2 reasons. mostly because of bots swinging the price down for accumulation, and then today from ETH gaining a massive spike in value making everybody pull out of their alt-coins and pumping into ETH. of course that eth pump didn't last that long and now the alt-coins will start recovering. right now it doesn't look like the bots are manipulating ARK

this though
>>2383155

we aren't shilling ARK like a pump and dump. we prefer the coin grow organically, and not try to build hype off of some completely made up BS
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.