[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dollar is weakening, wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: the myth of consensual sex.jpg (65KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
the myth of consensual sex.jpg
65KB, 500x464px
Okay /biz/, time to be serious for a moment.

The USD (and fiat in general) is looking weaker by the day. Saving for retirement in this currency seems foolish. I'm considering pulling my 6% company-matched 401k deposits to my Vanguard account each paycheck (which used to be considered free money because of the company matching) and putting it into a stronger form instead, i.e. ETH or BTC. Is this wise? Should I withdraw what's currently in the 401k early and invest that as well? I'm 26 btw, so pretty far from retirement.

Pic unrelated
>>
Can someone explain this stupid image?
>>
who the fuck keeps posting pictures of this fag on /biz/ it's quite disturbing to think. whoever you are, are you going to go on a virgin killing spree rampage like him?
>>
Put it all on Bitbean. Thank me later.
>>
>>2382754
Elliot Rodger doesn't consent to them having sex. It's an injustice!
>>
>>2382754
It Elliot Rogers, google him if not familiar.

>>2382768
Faggot calm down. It was literally just a picture I saved because I thought it was funny. I tried to upload a photo of the Vanguard logo from the web instead but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Now can you fuckers stay on topic please? I said pic unrelated ffs. Fucking newfags flooding to /biz, I swear.
>>
>>2382713
JUST do gold....BAKA
>>
>>2382863
I guess this >>2382857 is how you actually spell his name. Fuck if I care.
>>
>>2382713
This is now an Elliot Rodger thread. What if Elliot was still with us and started investing in crypto instead of trying to win the lottery with the Law of Attraction?
>>
>>2382863
>Now can you fuckers stay on topic please?
Be thankful we're not on /tg/.
>>
>>2382874
I think gold is a good option if/when collapse is imminent, but it's experiencing no growth at the moment while cryptos are growing exponentially. Also, Jews control gold along with the fiat currencies.
>>
>>2382863
and why do you have so many pictures of this guy?
>>
>>2382884
Then I'm guessing you'd let him fuck you in the ass in exchange for a litecoin. Who cares. Fucking newfags everywhere
>>
File: 1473553623078.jpg (35KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473553623078.jpg
35KB, 480x476px
>>2382768
Back to reedit new friend
>>
File: dude where's your argument.jpg (260KB, 736x916px) Image search: [Google]
dude where's your argument.jpg
260KB, 736x916px
>>2382907
Literally the only picture related to him on my hardrive, retard.
>>
>>2382713
Dude these investments are highly volatile, I'm not an expert but I believe this market will crash in a few years and then consolidate into the survivors. Likely being BTC and ETH. So if you play the game, your strategy might be a good one, but be comfortable knowing you may lose a lot if not all. I treat it like gold. Hedge against fiat and around 10% of total savings /401k
>>
>>2382713
Just stopping in to say i liked the picture top kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.