[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
There has been alot of alarmist shit in recent times. And Zerohedge charts look rly fancy.
Is the Big Bull gonna crash down to Oblivion?
And how fucking long does trump wanna wait with the tax cut? if you have the exe power, DO IT NOW. its not healthy to wait anymore.

zerohedge activating my almonds:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-10/goldman-last-time-market-acted-was-tech-bubble-peak

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-10/us-weeks-away-recession-according-latest-loan-data

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-10/why-markets-are-overdue-gigantic-bust
>>
There's always people that say, omg gonna crash, and there's always people that say omg gonna moon.

All the pretty charts in the world don't mean anything, no one has a crystal ball. Zero hedge is very negative in general. I mean shit if you listened to them and held gold instead of crypto, you'd be embarrassed to tell anyone about your portfolio yoy return. But that could change overnight if there is an unexpected war. Or a terrorist attack. Literally no point in assuming anything but it will probably keep going up, but just in case I'm not gonna put my eggs in one basket. That's all you can do. Own a little phys gold, own and train with firearms and medical equipment, and hold some crypto and equities.
>>
>>2382196
fuck zerohedge they FUD'd on bitcoin ever since 2013, and they only fucking started sucking the BTCock this past month
fuck those niggers
>>
>>2382196
if the USD crashes a whole bunch of money will try and get out

guess where it goes....
>>
>>2382260
>Own a little phys gold, own and train with firearms and medical equipment, and hold some crypto and equities.
this nigga has it
>>
>>2382260
>wish I lived in the US right now

I dont believe alarmists usually and I realize zerohedge is the edgy kid of newssites, its just that some things in those articles do look legit.

btw, I currently have all my eggs in one basked.
First time I did this I made 50%, this time Im very too late, but im holding long, it should pay off sometime.
I dont like Risk Management, its so tedious. I can bother about that when I really have money.
>>
>>2382574

I also am all-in with crypto. I don't have enough money to make any other investment worthwhile.

Will the normie market crash? Maybe. I can't predict it, nobody can. ZeroHedge is mostly trying to shill food rations and gold bars to paranoiacs.

I hope the US crashes, but I have no idea what effect it would have on crypto, and I doubt anyone else does either. We are all in uncharted territory, which is part of what's so exciting.
>>
>>2382196
>in recent times
its all the time at zerohedge. an endless habbening site complete with charts to show why the FUD is real

the comments section cracks me up though. its like the /pol/ of finances only more retarded
>>
>>2382627
I thought about buying etherium, and I do believe crypto might just be the future.

But desu, I would never buy more than 10% of what I have. I really know nothing about it.
>>
>>2382784
This is true. I love the stuck-in-shack "ah phooey" boomer survivalist comments on their crypto articles.

For instance these comments on the latest ETH run: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-10/ethereum-price-surges-over-300-has-cryptocurrency-asset-class-arrived
>>
>>2382196

No crash hyper inflation.
>>
NEGATIVE SENTIMENT BIAS

Fucking clickbait cucks don't know shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.