[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nocoiner here, thinking about putting 150 bucks each into ark,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493371478556.jpg (141KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493371478556.jpg
141KB, 958x960px
nocoiner here, thinking about putting 150 bucks each into ark, iconomi and redd.
What do you think about that?
>>
>>2381578
Buy aragorn/ark for long term.
>>
Solid choices
>>
Op here again, I'm also thinking about putting 50 bucks into roulettetoken for shit and giggles because I just like the idea behind it.
>>
>>2381662
are you gonna fuck around or are you going to properly speculate and be a responsible adult?

if you want to just fuck around put the money on the blackjack table
>>
File: 1485389440915.jpg (248KB, 1420x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1485389440915.jpg
248KB, 1420x1124px
Where to make an account?

Coinbase?
Kraken?
Where and why?

Thanks.
>>
>>2381752
I want to fuck around with a small amount once or twice just to get it ouf of my system. 50 bucks won't hurt me because everything I'm going to speculate with is just expendable money to me.
>>
>>2381853
50 bucks is a lot if your only planning on investing 150. Also shit like that is no better than gambling. If you really wanna fuck around put it into cryptopia or something and hope your shitcoin moons. Gl m8
>>
>>2381761
who is he?
>>
>>2381761
coinbase -> send btc to bittrex
>>
>>2381761
God im fucking wasted but id bang her in a hear beat
>>
>>2381578
ark.
>>
Starting my crypto portfolio with $500

Thinking about dividing it as such:

40% into ARK
20% into RDD
20% into XVG
20% into WINGS

Any recommendations on my percentages/choice of currencies?
>>
>>2382247
You realize XVG is down %20 right?
>>
>>2382352
PinkWhale in another thread said to buy Monday...I'm assuming the downturn was caused by whatever manipulation the whales are enforcing
>>
100 ETH, wait a month. Trade some ETH for a couple alt coins and try and gain profit so you can buy more ETH.
>>
>>2382247
You should keep 20% btc 20% eth at the least. Ark is probably a solid investment so of the remaining 60%, dedicating 40% is OK. RDD XVG and WINGS are way too sketchy to put that much into them. Limit to 10% if you're not risk-averse, 5% otherwise. Golem/sonm, ANT, waves, sia and BAT are also all good coins to get into (and I think all of them are more solid than RDD, XVG and WINGS). Another shaky coin is STEEM if you want to gamble.
>>
File: rambo-thumbs-up-brin-f.jpg (38KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
rambo-thumbs-up-brin-f.jpg
38KB, 600x440px
>>2382504
This is the best advice I've received so far, thanks anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.