[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: aragon.png (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
aragon.png
41KB, 200x200px
>every coin except for eth is dipping
>meanwhile aragon (ant) is mooning
>Not a single thread on /biz/
I guess you guys don't like money then, eh?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-170320.png (108KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-170320.png
108KB, 1080x1920px
>>2380781
Definitely should've bought more, woops. I see this as a future eth
>>
20% of my savings on it, based ATN.
>>
>>2380781
Aragon is only going up being it is run on ethereum, which is skyrocketing. The concept of Aragon is shit. It won't last. However, you are correct that you can make money with it with buy and sell.
>>
>>2380781
> tfw bought at 86k and sold at 106k
>>
>>2380791
Gotta agree, I was recommended ant 5 days after its the ICO, I was only getting started with crypto but picked 100 for 1.2$, definitively a good choice back there.

Currently holding 125 after selling 25, and will be looking to buy back in at a dip.
>>
ant and gnt are eth coins so when eth does well, ant does well. its not rocket science homo.

also, ive owned ant for over a month now, and it still has yet to get back to where it was a month ago. so go ahead and be giddy that its doing good for one day, but long term this coin had been a shitter.
>>
>>2380815
Care to elaborate on your opinion? Which concept of aragon is shit? The wallet is neat and easy to use.
Don't you see use in companies using aragon in the future?
>>
>>2380890
it's an anarchist's wet dream which will not be utilized in a serious way by any larger businesses, in particular the S&P 500 ones, which control the economy.
>>
>>2380873
Its addition of coinbase will raise the price & exposure of ant, 10$ is to be exptected then.
>>
>>2380890
Just to elaborate further, from a perspective solely of utility, Wings is a better choice because it caters to small startups, which blockchain is perfect for.
>>
File: aragon.jpg (150KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
aragon.jpg
150KB, 640x788px
>>2380791
SHHHHH. Aragon is a secret. I've tripled my money with it but it's the only one biz doesn't talk about Coincidence? SHHHHH
>>
>>2380935
Not every company has to use eth, Smaller ones could start and settle with ant or other cheapper alternative
>>
Made 4000 already off this before it's even been shilled

>feelsgoodman
>>
>>2380791

> A Future ETH
> Their fucking site says it is a niche coin
> It actually runs on top of ETH so it would be basically impossible to even get close to it in value.

You shills really are amazing. I'll be opening a champagne bottle the day the bubble pops and you are all left with nothing overnight because you didn't do your homework.

Not saying you can't make money with it, but fuck off with "It's the next ETH/BTC" memes.
>>
>>2381763
what in your eyes is the next eth then
>>
>>2380993
>>2380791
>>2380781
lmao, not even subtle. That desperate to sell them off that you come here?
>>
>>2380993
This. Just wait until this coin hits $20. Everyone on /biz/ will be shilling it like it's the next ETH.
>>
Waves and ant will definitely be big players in 2018.
>>
>>2381763
lol at the salty FUD fucks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.