[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WavesLiteClient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wave.png (131KB, 484x338px) Image search: [Google]
wave.png
131KB, 484x338px
https://waveswallet.io/

Did i just lost the game /biz/ ?

I've sold all my waves for btc and issued a withdrawal, 2 hours pass nothing is happening, btc are gone...

Wat do?
>>
>>2379749
you wait, faggot, its clearing.
>>
>>2379769
are you sure, nothing is happening on my bitcoin address...
>>
Since OP created a fucking pointless impatientfag thread, I'll use this opportunity to ask a semi related question.

Noticed something weird on my waves wallet.. there are two transactions from mobilego in my transaction list. One for 250 and one for 88, but I didn't make the transactions. All my other transfers are there and sum up to my expected waves total, but these phantom transactions are still showing.. anybody know what the fuck that's about? The wallet looks so pretty so it couldn't just be shitty code r-right?
>>
>>2379929
It's somebody that made a few scam clones of mgo, hoping to fool some rubes. The real asset has the green check mark next to it on the assets and exchange pages.

They airdropped them around the time of the ICO to create confusion

Sell for what you can and be done with them
>>
>>2380018
Umm what? The waves aren't available for me to sell. They just show the transaction but aren't added to my total waves. So someone was attempting to scam and create confusion by air dropping extra coins? Not sure how that makes sense..
>>
>>2380296

Check "assets", it's the third icon, it show all your waves-alt coins, the ones with a green mark worth money, the others are useless.
>>
>>2380296
I take it you're on the mobile client? It mislabels assets sometimes on the dashboard
>>
guys im holding 2k waves. how long do i hodl for?
>>
On my phone now but wallet is on my pc. Just checked though and there's a 'portfolio' tab that shows assets. Like you guys said they show up there but no green check. Only green check is for my leasing reward. Still don't get why these random deposits are showing up but I'll just continue to ignore them I suppose
>>
>>2380524

I'm selling 10ish% of my stack at 10 to get back my original investment and a little extra.

The other bit is long hodl. The dev team is good, the DEX has a lot of promise. If you're only in it for short term gains, I'd take what you've made so far in crypto and get out. The next few months are hitting another acceleration in the curve. You'll go insane making short trades
>>
>>2379749
BTC can take a few days to clear, thats why Lite Doge has potential to take off as its so fast, most transactions clear in 20 seconds or less.
>>
What you did was put it back on the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin blockchain is slow as fuck, especially if you didn't offer a high transaction fee. If you keep it on Waves, its fast KEK
>>
>>2380524

Until it reach $100
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.