[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share your business ideas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ideas500k.com.png (350KB, 841x437px) Image search: [Google]
ideas500k.com.png
350KB, 841x437px
ITT: Share your business ideas.
>>
Dick sucking service.

I hire nocoiners and neets to suck dick. They keep 15% of money and I get the rest. Also they suck my dick too and pay me $4 every time.

>Literally can't lose.

1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC

My fundraiser account ^^
>>
PB&J Truckin' n' Logistics
>>
>>2376872
How are you going to get clients? How will you ensure top quality dick suckers? I think the % they keep is far too low to motivate them towards 10/10 bj's. The last part is not going to work. Create a website for it, at least.
>>
Cool
>>
From a robot's neet manifesto/art investment plan

https://youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
>>
File: IMG 516.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 516.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>3d print fidget spinners and sell them on etsy
>become a twitch streamer and talk about right-wing politics and sell merch that is offensive and a bunch of retarded under-30's would buy
>pussy waxing service
>std testing stand set up after weekend nights outside fraternities and sororities
>sell dildos on ebay
>grandma visitor we meet your Alzheimer's grandma who can't remember your face act like it's you and keep her entertained (grandpa pack extra)
>Sell guns to people in the hood
>Sell declarations of independence's to americans on the fourth of july all wrapped up in a vintage looking scroll. In each scroll there is a pabst blue ribbon and some sparklers
>create a new autism game something like dwarf fortress or minecraft
>meet la immagrantes at the border and offer them translating services on a contract which requires that they pay you off with a high interest rate
>go to amish country and find tourists, tell them that you can bring them out to take pics with the amish
>weed snuff. nuff said.
>pussy eater machine with realistic tongue action
>anime girl alarm clock wakes you up with the soft wisper of your waifu :3
>glass blowing business charge people out the wazzoo for you to show them and guide them to make stupid gimick glass art like pumpkins and apples and vases
>move to africa and bring white tourists to slums and tell them it'll be just like those vice documentaries them and their cuck nu male friends watch to become #woke
>?
>>
Bump 4 interest
>>
>>2376842
bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.