[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents are forcing me to pay $500 to keep living with them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1497103760279.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497103760279.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>Parents are forcing me to pay $500 to keep living with them
>>
I pay 800
Whats the problem? Still cheaper than living on own
>>
Pro-tip: earn some money.
>>
>>2376226
Explain to them you will turn your 500 into 2000 if they let you keep it.
>>
>>2376226

You'll get it back when they die, anon.
>>
>ITT: Neets parents want him out of the house so their marriage will be stable again.
>>
Haha, OP's parents think he's a faggot and require money to live with them.
>>
>>2376238
The problem is that $500 is a good chunk of money...
>>
>>2376226
Kill your self
>>
>>2376267
They're just bad parents; not everyone is fit to parent a child.
>>
>>2376275
Yes. But the bigger problem would be a bigger chunk of money.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (155KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
155KB, 720x540px
>250 to live with brother in a separate apartment owned by grandparents
>>
>>2376303
it's called rent you fucking faggot. Your mom probably cooks and shit for you still, so you're getting a discount you degenerate scum fuck nigger

how about you appreciate the vagina that gave you life a little more
>>
>>2376303
you are not OP. awkward
>>
>>2376348
I don't think his mom shits for him too. At least i hope not. Is OP Cartman?
>>
Parents are forcing me to pay 1 bean a minute to keep living with them.
>>
>>2376226
mine coins and do laundry every single day. eat all the food you possibly can. fucking hell tho, when my parent instituted pay to live it was only $250
>>
>>2376382
>coins

Ahahaha dat /biz/ Freudian slip
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.