[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should be my net work, before I try and get a wife like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1496053588873.jpg (113KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496053588873.jpg
113KB, 580x800px
What should be my net work, before I try and get a wife like this?
>>
*Net worth
>>
>>2374680
>wife

Renting is cheaper in the long run
>>
>>2374680
That saggy tits
>>
>>2374718
Yea bro, 2/10, Would Not Bang!!!
>>
>>2374680
she's cute, but western women are trash. feminizism and right to vote ruined shit royally
>>
>>2374718
Jesus fucking Christ the faggots on this website are horrendous and you guys make fun of Reddit? lmfao fucking loser.
>>
money is not a prerequisite to getting women

if you wait until you're rich before you start approaching women you're going to have the skills of a 13 year old in a 40 year olds body
>>
>>2374775
Fuck off back to 1eddit, faggot.
>>
>>2374792
Women are biologically attracted to protection and power. Money does both of that. Women also like being lazy and sunny destinations. Money allows this. Money is a natural pussy moisturizer whether you like it or not. There is absolutely no woman that would say no to sucking your dick in front of a briefcase loaded to the top with $100 bills. NO woman will say no. The biggest dyke sjw wearing flannel would happily suck the cum from your balls just to be around that much money.
>>
>>2374680
>look I posted it again
>>
Garbage man
So you can get used to the lifestyle after divorce
>>
Whatever amount would result in alimony in the millions.

The more money you have the less reason there is to be associate with women beyond the short term.
>>
I sometimes like saggy tits...easier for tit fucking.

Regarding the net worth, maybe at least 1/2 mil and if you are good looking. If not, at least 2 mils.
>>
>>2375838
What if I am tall, jacked, but with a young and boyish face?
>>
Lease it
>>
>>2375863
try to grow a beard. That fixes it. If you can't, well dress better (suits,shirts and shit).

It's all about perception, fake it till you make it.
>>
>>2374718
yea she is too old.
>>
>>2374680
I have a gf like that and my networth is 1k
>>
>>2375583

If you need to pay women to be with you, why do you want a wife? Just get a prostitute.
>>
>>2376005
>lying on /biz/

Let us be real, buddy boy. If you even know what 4chan is, you don't have a gf like that.
>>
>>2375896
>try to grow a beard. That fixes it.

The problem is...I can't grow a beard...even at age of 30. My bear is pathetic.

I already dress in bespoke suits, but people still think I'm just some young rich dude and not an actual /biz/nessman. Women avoid me.
>>
>>2376005
lmao and then you woke up

ugly fat fuck
>>
>>2376434
if they will see only money in you - they will drain you like a fruit and will run away to somebody.

1)who looks and acts more like violently like an aggressive ape.
2)to somebody who has more money than you....to drain them.

and don't forget about divorce. if they will see you only as money bag - in the end they can (((sue))) pants off you. (((people))) will her do it.
>>
>>2376559
will help to get as many yours money as possible i mean.
>>
>>2376559
>1)who looks and acts more like violently like an aggressive ape.

But I am already violent and aggressive. This is why women are confused by me. My body language, actions, money does not correlate with how my face looks.

Also, I'm not marrying, ever.
>>
>>2376934
I'm sure that you need to stop thinking about look on the face. And about body. Try to boost self-esteem.

Maybe need to be more arrogant, more "commanding", less caring.
>>
>>2377244
>Maybe need to be more arrogant, more "commanding", less caring.

But I already am like that!
>>
>>2377691
if you are really like that already - you must be living magnet for them literally.
well.... i'm out of ideas.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
Hey look it's this thread again...
>>
>>2374775
Bumperino
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.