[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That is a big wall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: trump.png (49KB, 1861x626px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
49KB, 1861x626px
That is a big wall.
>>
>>2374510
for you
>>
>>2374510

What do walls mean for crypto?
>>
>>2374591
means the price won't go past the wall until the wall falls
>>
>>2374591
Unless people decide to invest 700 thousand dollars into this currency it's not going to go past 22,6k sats. And they aren't going to. So it's going to fall.
>>
>>2374519
how long you been holding LMC?
>>
>>2374591
1.means someone is trying to keep the price down
2.means someone got in early and that just so happens to be the price they are selling
3. folks dont have faith it will grow

but in this case due to the huge wall its probably 1, very slightly be 2..and its not 3 since its so big.. most that dont have faith will keep droping their sells by 1 sat rather than stack up that high of a sell amount with other sellers
>>
Fuck I have my fucking life
Why did I have to put the majority of my money in the crap yesterday, and I just had to do it at the high so I'm stuck

>WAVES made me join the bagholders club

Someone tell me something to make it better, thank God I was getting impatient yesterday and sold some of the stash when it was just barely above what I bought so it's not all bad
>>
>>2374591
>>2374646

So it's a whale who has a majority of the coins or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (97KB, 1893x809px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
97KB, 1893x809px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.