[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you tried to apply machine learning techniques to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1492625552536.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492625552536.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Has any of you tried to apply machine learning techniques to crypto market? If so, how did it go ?
>>
I work with DARPA on AI projects and have one running on the Crypto markets.

1800%+ just this week
>>
File: 1493453530795.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1493453530795.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>2371693
could you share some insides ? Like what kind of model do you use etc. I'm thinking of training an LSTM on market data or something like that, is it a bad idea ?
p.s. I don't know shit about machine learing
>>
>>2371778
No matter what you do, remember to have a kill switch. These AI want to move "onto" the internet. Make sure you are able to kill it if it goes into the wild.
>>
>>2371839

Even you're just dLARPaing (PFFFT) what do you mean by >move "onto" the internet (?) - sounds like a fun piece of fiction.
>>
>>2371839
if I could make this kind of AI I won't be needing trading shitcoin then, you all would be my slaves by now

But anyway, can someone non larping reply if it actually works or not
>>
>>2371839
I wish I were still ignorant as yourself. Sometimes this is too much to bare.

>>2371891
Are you not the operator of your creation of code? It is up to you and your skill set. It will only work if you can make it work. I'll leave before you start to hate the truth.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.