[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iconomi.net

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4269.jpg (114KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4269.jpg
114KB, 750x562px
Iconomi.net
>>
Great meme. But i'm already holding 5k Iconomi
>>
>>2368991

>3k here. Got it @$0.38, super risky at the time but now I wish I just dumped my life savings into it. Not only is it going to the moon, it's paying dividends via buyback for the lifetime of the fund... insane
>>
>>2368962

Bought a small bag at 50 cents. This is probably only the 4th time I've even seen it referenced on biz and absolutely the first time I've seen a thread dedicated to it. Legitimately a good buy, not a shitcoin. +1 to you OP. If people actually discussed shit like ICN and not moon/pepe/DGB meme crap this board would be a fuckton more useful.
>>
>>2369017
How do you get dividends? I've been holding ICN for a while now.
>>
First time seeing this mentioned here in this current circus of a board. This is the type of shit I am looking to invest in. Any idea if this will be traded on Polo or Bittrex anytime soon or at all?
>>
>>2369300
Not sure, but it's on Kraken so I'm sure other big exchanges will follow. Get in before they do.
>>
>>2369300
Its on kraken and liqui
>>
>>2369300
I've seen it a couple of times, bought myself at 0.3$ few months back, it's seeing slow but steady gains, though I became less interested in the project as soon they decided they are not gonna be paying dividends in eth.
>>
>>2369113
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-introduces-repayment-programme-54bfa449d458

You don't. I got into crypto because an anon shilled ICN to me and I didn't look into it, bought ETH at 85 and thought I'd just buy my ICN and fuck off until early 2018. Then I did research.
They do the investment, they don't have their "DAA" out but it doesn't matter because anyone can invest in cryptos easily.
As for how you get your money? They buy back their coin FROM YOU then BURN those coins, inflating the value of the coin itself.
Why is this shit? Because if you just invested in what they invested in you'd get more return. This isn't relevant now, isn't going to be relevant in the future, and anyone can do it and do it better.
Take their ICNP program. They claim to be experts in the crypto space, so they'll invest on your behalf then buyback your shitty ICN token and inflate the price artifically, because no one actually wants the ICN token or is using it for anything, and you get a small, small percentage rise of the total portfolios.
I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking, or what anyone is thinking who invests in this shit. It's not going anywhere because no one buys the coin but investors waiting for the small pumps from the actual earnings from the people behind ICN.
The only way I could sell using this coin is to sell off when it's high then buy in before the weekly pumps at it's low, but even then this coin is never going to be worth much anyways.
>>
>>2369377
its a DEFLATIONARY token with an infinite amount of buying pressure. Jani (head dev) did an ama on reddit and their platform is opening up to the public in a couple months
>>
>>2369377

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Share_repurchase

stop fudding please.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.